Selfish One More Time

Bellamy:

Once I got out I went straight to Abby. She was in medical with Kane making plans.

"Abby." She looked up from the maps scattered across the table. She had hate in her eyes but only for a second. She looked too tired to try and hate me. "Look we need to attack now." I moved closer even when Kane shot daggered looks.

"Bellamy we wait and see what they want if nothing happens in two days then we attack." She barely breathed out. She looked as if she was going to faint. Kane saw it too and motioned for her to sit down. She blows him off and walkes around the tables to continue planning.

"Clarke doesn't have time. This can't wait."

"I know but.....this is what........has to be......done." She breathed and finally gave in and sat and rested.

I can't wait. She needs us now. I charge out of the tent to go for a walk in the woods and consider my options. When I get to the gate after a number of awkward side glances by the camp members. They shake their heads and I remember no going out after dark and while I had been at medical, which is more of a tactics station at the moment, the sun had snuck down.

"Bellamy! Bellamy!" I turn to see Raven she doesn't look scared but she does seem a little worried.

"What's wrong." When she catches up with me I see it on her face. It has to do with Clarke.

Clarke:

"You awake princess?"

"No." All I can feel is exhaustion. Last I remember I fell asleep in Cages arms. I roll my head into the pillow as I hear his boots on the floor and the lights turn on.

"Come on Anna I have to talk to you about something." I feel him sit down on the bed with me and shake my arm a little.

Despite the exhaustion I look up at him giving my eyes a moment to adjust to the light. Once they do I see his dark hair and brown eyes. He really isn't that handsome just something nice to look at. Nothing compared to the boy in my dreams/visions. I dont really know why but something tells me that he's lying and that those visions aren't random. But I dont have a reason for him to lie to me. Unless of course it happend before I lost all my memory. But if thats true theres no way for me to be able to prove it. He's been nothing but nice. I contemplate on this for a second but my thoughts lead back to the boy. I need to know.

"Cage tell me about my past." He breaks his gaze from me and stares at my hand.

"Actually I was here to talk to you about it. But umm.... first off the surgery went great." His face lifts to mine as he takes my hand in his.

"What surgery?" What is he talking about. I sit up so I can see the room more clearly. I look around the room to see it just like the one I woke up in the first time. All white. Me on a table white gown. Bright lights. I cant believe I forgot about this. Oh my god I kissed Cage. I turn my head to see him smiling at me.

"You forgot didnt you?" His voice a mocking tone. "You look cute when your confused." What does that mean.

He takes me in his arms for a hug and I suddenly feel very uncomfortable yet perfectly placed. I pull back first remembering the boy for some reason.

"Whats wrong." Hurt spreads across his face. I didnt mean to make him feel bad. I quickly cover up.

"Oh just a vision." I say not willing to tell him I thought about it voluntarily. "So about my past." I say with a smile trying to cheer him up.

His face goes from hurt to annoyed in a matter of seconds. He looks down at my hand in his and he quickly pulls away. I open my mouth to ask whats wrong but I figure I'll let it come out the way he wants it to.