Chapter 4

~Austin's POV~

Sophies dorky laugh filled my ears as we walked out the mall.

"So, what is everyone doing later?" Zach asked in his annyoing voice. All I wanted to do was to spend the day with Sophie, maybe even tell her how I feel. My bestfriend in the whole world was the ones I had feelings for, for years.

Just the way that my bestfriend can make me feel, has never made me feel like that before. Even when I dated Courtney for a year, I have never felt that way before. This girl gives me shivers, a tingly feeling,

It's so hard to describe my feelings for her, my best friend. Of all the girls in this world, why her?

I always knew she had a crush on me, it's not hard to figure it out. She like an open book, when she's mad, her nose crinkles. When she's happy, she has that dorky laugh. When she covers her face and she's red, she's embarrassed or shy, like always.

"AUSTIN! Earth to popstar? Hello?" Alex said waving a hand infront of my face. That's when I realized I dazed off and they just noticed. I looked around, we were at the park.

"What man?" I asked slapping his hand away. The guys laughed at me, then shook their heads.

"Tyler and Zach are going to head off." Robert said.

"Bye, man. See you soon," I said giving them a manly hug.

"Later, bro." Tyler said. They walked off towards wherever they parked their car and left the park.

"I gotta run too. Mom said I gotta be home by 2 to help with the boys." Alex said waving at us.

"Bye Alex!" Sophie said, giving him a hug.

"Bye Alex!" Robert and I mimicked as he walked towards his house.

"Well, I better go home. Want me to drop you off, Soph?" Robert asked.

"No," I said before she could answer. They both gave me a puzzled look. "I can do it. Thanks anyway Rob."

"No problem, bye guys." Soon, it was just Soph and I.

"Are we going anywhere?" She asked.

"Where do you want to go?" She shrugged her small shoulders and readjusted her shopping bag.

I grabbed her hand and started to walk somewhere. She traveled behind me until she caught up and her pace melted with mine. She didn't ask any questions, didn't make any comments, she just kept quiet.

We just roamed the great town of San Antonio, everywhere we've already been was just similar sites that still fascinated us.

Around three o' clock, I dropped her off at her house, her warm hand left mine for awhile now, and it felt cold. These feelings, they just can't go away. No matter how hard I try to make them.

Hello!!! This is just a short filler chapter and the next one will be longer! Promise!

We decided to make this a shorter story and stuff because they already like each other, so it will be around 15 chapters.

It took forever to update, we know. But like in the last chapter, we explained it all and we will explain it again if we have to.

GOAL: 700+ reads, 50+ votes. If this can happen we will update. Also, would you want a cover from Madi? We will do the cup song. Comment if you want us to.

Thanks!

~Madi

-Clair