Chapter 2

"I don't want to go to school today, Rob." I groaned as I turned over. A husky chuckle came from someones throat that I knew didn't belong to Robert.

"Soph, it's me. You're not going to school." My eyes opened and saw a morning Austin hovering over me. I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my usual bedroom, I was in Austin's. "Goodmorning sleepyhead."

I sat up and stretched, "Morning." The blanket that Austin had covered me up with was soft, I wanted to take it home and lay wrapped up its warmth. Austin sat down on the bed next to me, getting underneath the blanket too. "No," I whined. "This is my blanket. Get your own." Austin chuckled as I tried to push away from him.

"Fine, I'll get my own." Austin said getting up. While the short time Austin was gone, I tried to keep myself from falling back to sleep. It's this blanket, so soft and warm. Maybe it has magical powers that puts people to sleep.

"This is a soft blanket." I said snuggling deeper into Austin's bed. My eyes closed, taking me back into my slumber.

"Wake up!" I groaned as Austin landed ontop of me.

"I'm tired though." I coughed.

"Soph, it's Saturday. The weekend! Let's go have some fun!" Austin said opening his curtains. Light shone in from his glass window onto the carpet. I pulled the blanket over my eyes, burning from the sudden light.

I groaned and decided not to argue. Then I pushed myself up, still wrapped up in the warmth of my blanket. "Where are we going?" I yawned.

"I need to take you home," Austin said trying to pry me away from my blanket.

"I don't wanna walk there Austin!" I whined, jumping back down onto the bed. As I closed my eyes, trying to fall back into my peaceful sleep, I felt someone pick me up and tossing me over thier shoulder.

"Come on, let's go. But leave that blanket here, you're going to roast to death." Austin grabbed my blanket from around me and carried me from his house and outside, he set me down on the sidewalk and started to walk with me to my house.

Today was surprisingly cool. The air was not too hot or warm, the breeze was just gentle, enough to cool you from the hot San Antonio air.  I grabbed my key from my jacket pocket as we approached my house. I slid the key in the hole and then pushed my way through the door. Austin followed in behind me and threw his bag on the floor.

"I'm going to go get ready." I said walking up the stairs. I threw off all my clothes and pulled some clean ones out of my closet. My green Aero hoodie went to my upper thighs and my jean shorts ended just a little above my butt.

"Hurry Soph!" Austin shouted. Do all the boys wait on me like this?

"I'm coming!" I shouted as I applied a little more make-up. Austin groaned and then I heard him stomping up the stairs.

"Sophia!" Austin said coming into my room.

"Yes Austin?" I asked twisting in my chair.

"Please hurry." I rolled my eyes and went back to fixing my hair. "Your hair looks fine!"

"Okay, Okay. Let me get my shoes on." I said standing up to get in my closet. My black TOMS sat in the front, they were also the first ones I saw.

"Ready," I said once I slipped on my shoes.

"Finally," Austin muttered as he stood up from my bed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, come on. Lets's go!" Austin said pulling me by the arm.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Meeting the boys at the park." He said.

"All of them?" I asked. Austin nodded and pulled me over to the sidewalk as we walked to the local park across town.

"How has my favorite girl been?" Austin asked me, he pulled me close to his side with his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"I've been good." I said. Even though Austin and I were bestfriends, we hardly saw each other anymore. With his rising fame Austin had to be drawn from school, were I saw him a majority of the time. I was always so busy with homework and all that junk, that I only saw Robert and Alex.

"Austeen!" Zach and Tyler came up to Austin and gave him a man-hug. I stood there awkwardly as all of the guys started into conversations, leaving me alone on the side.

Today is going to be a good day.

Hello guys!

We thought it would be cool if we gave ourselves a bit of more information, like what we are doing in this story.

Madi- Hi guys! I'm Madi! :) I will be the one typing this story and helping Cliss pitch ideas. I'm the crazy one if you couldn't tell already. ^_^ This is basically it so fan me on my personal (@LoveMeBabes) and maybe on Twittah (@Madi_K_Payne) ?

Cliss- I'm Cliss. The mastermind and smart one. :) I will being pitching ideas alongside Madi and help her type a bit. :) Fan my personal (@SissaCloclo04) and follow me on Twitter (@Rissa_Rissa_04).

This is dedicated to @PrincessMahone. She is a really wonderful writer. So if you like this story and want another Austin Mahone fanfic to read go fan her and read her stories! :)

Our time together is limited, because Madi doesn't visit her dad all the time like she is supposed to. So, we have very fragile and shortened amount of time. So updates may be scarce. But we hope you are enjoying it and the next update will be out soon!

The cover we have right now is temporary, it will change very soon. We just made that one in a hurry.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!