Chapter 13

~Sophie's POV~

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. My feelings went into overload, to confused, to enraged, then embarrassed, then complete joy. Austin is going on the date with me, not Carson.

I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling, because no matter how much I kept telling myself that I hate Austin, my heart itself wouldn't believe it. My mind went into overdrive, he was walking up to me. I couldn't believe that he still even cared after the way I treated him.

"Hey Soph." He smiled to me. I started coughing, it was the only thing that could come out my mouth. Austin simply chuckled. He flipped his hair and took my hand leading me out to the car.

"What are you doing here?"

"We're going on a triple date." He smiled to me. My smile couldn't get any bigger.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Alex asked walking over to Austin and I. We both nodded and he took my arm, leading us outside with everyone behind us.

"Okay, dates go together in the mans car." Sarah told us.

"I don't have my car here." Carson said.

"Then take Hannah's car." Austin shrugged.

"Do you have a girlie car?" Carson asked Hannah. She just giggled and shrugged.

"Let's go," Austin smiled grabbing my arm, gently. He guided me to his car, and opened the door for me to slide in.

"Meet you there lovebirds!" Alex yelled to us. Austin nodded and started the engine. We rode to the restaurant in silence, our absence in each other's life's left a big empty hole.

I felt the tears I've been holding back for a month burn from the back of my eyes. If I would have just heard him out, we wouldn't have ever missed each other this much. The tears flowed freely down my cheeks, and I tried to muffle my whimpers.

"Soph?" Austin asked worriedly. He snuck glances at me while keeping his eyes on the road. He pulled over as I kept on bawling.

"What's wrong Soph?" He asked pulling me to his side.

"I'm so sorry, Austin. I-I-I should've just heard you out, it's all my fault and-" Austin smashed my face up against his chest so I couldn't talk.

"Soph, it's okay. Shhhh... It's also my fault for running away." He whispered to me. I looked into his eyes and saw sincere and guilt.

"It's okay." I whispered and wiped my tears. Austin smiled and grabbed my hand, then continued to drive to wherever.

We arrived at the restaurant and Austin got out to come over to my side. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside where the others were. Hannah, Carson, Alex and Sarah were in the back already ordering. Once we were sat down the waiter walked away.

"Look who decided to show up!"

"Oh shut up. We had a few issues to resolve." Austin shushed them all and pulled out my chair.

"Sure.... sure." Alex winked at me and Carson made kissing noises. Hannah and Sarah just laughed as my face flushed a deep red. Austin swung his arm over my shoulder, which caused my cheeks to be even brighter.

The whole dinner went by nicely, if you consider everyone laughing at me nice. Austin and I walked down the park hand-in-hand. It left a tingling spot wherever he touched. He led me to the big tree in the center, and sat down next to it.

"How has your life been, Soph?" he asked me.

"It's been okay, not fantastic though." I shrugged and looked at him.

 "I've really missed you," he whispered to me. I turned to him and smiled, he leaned his forehead against mine so I could feel his hot breath brush against my cheeks. We both leaned closer towards each other until our lips touched. Before I could pull away Austin whispered on my lips. "I promise I won't walk away this time." Then he pulled me closer.

Our lips molded together as they moved in sync. Austin held my hand the entire time, taking it slow.  Suddenly he pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Sophie," he said.

"Yeah, Austin," I whispered.

"Will- can you... um." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Austin."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he blurted. I blinked. Austin blinked. I blinked again. Once I saw that he was serious a smile took over my features.

"Yes, Austin. I will." he stood up and then grabbed me, pulling me onto his back.

"Yes! Let's go girlfriend!" I giggled as Austin ran back to his car with me popping up and down. He did spins and twirls until we got back to the parking lot. He smiled at me and held my hand as he drove me home.

I can say that with this kiss, the night actually ended well.

Holy crap!

We haven't updated in forever! Super sorry!

We've been busy will school and stuff for madi to start making covers and blah blah blah.

Okay so when we logged on and saw how many votes and reads we had... we almost pissed ourselves. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS HORRIBLE STORY AND STICKING WITH US EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS.

Again, thank you so much. :)

here is where you can find us so you can tell us to update if we are doing nothing.

Madi's twitter: http://www.twitter.com/woahMadiii

Madi's kik:// madikk

Love you all and hope that it doesn't take as long as next time to update.

~TheMadsandClisss04