Chapter 5

~Sophie

Robert and Alex pranced around my large room looking through all my clothes and make-up for tonight. Austin had thought it was a good idea that we all go to the movies tonight. As a group.

Alex and Robert took it the wrong way so now I have four boys helping me prepare for a "date" with Austin tonight. The boys decided that we all eat dinner first so when we're at the movie they have "stomach aches" and have an excuse to leave me and Austin alone.

"Sophie, go to the bathroom and try this on." Alex said handing me some clothes. I took them from his hands getting annoyed.

I could get dressed on my own! I don't need four ignorant boys telling me what to wear. Maybe I should try making some girlfriends...

"Sophia! Hurry up! We don't have all day." Rob yelled past the door. I slipped on the clothes that had been handed to me and looked down.

This. is. terrible.

The boys picked out cheetah print leggings with a neon pink long sleeve shirt, with a brown infinity scarf. "You boofons have no sense in fashion!"

"Fine then, you pick out your outfit."

"Yeah! You try finding a taste in style!" Tyler said backing up Zach.

"Get out and let me get ready." I motioned towards the door. They all trailed out of my room quietly. I stripped of my clothes and went to my closet. Pursing my lips, I examined what I pulled out. My mind thought that I should go with light make-up and straight hair.

Then I went over to my vanity and sat down. I plugged in my flat iron and pulled out my make-up bag. My phone vibrated and footsteps sounded up the stairs. As I ran to get my phone Alex poked his head inside my room. I opened my text from Austin right as Alex started talking.

"Austin will be here in 20 minutes."

"Just got the text, I'll be ready. Now scram!" I returned to my vanity and continued what I started. 15 minuted later, my hair was straightened, my make-up was done, and I was dressed. I looked in the mirrored and liked my appearance. The high waisted shorts made my tan legs look longer, a white quarter sleeved shirt tucked infront, light make-up, and my red vans. I thought I looked nice.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet from my dresser and then ran downstairs. Whistles sounded and then the four idiots came to give me a hug.

"You look so pretty, Soph." Alex said. I blushed and replied with a 'thank-you'.

There was a faint knock at the door. "AUSTIN'S HERE!" Austin let himself in and was tackled by four dummies. Once he freed himself, he walked over to me.

"Hey Soph."

"Hi," I blushed looking down.

"Okay you love-birds, time to go eat." Zach said walking out the door.

"Let's go," I said walking outside. We all started walking towards the nearest Taco Bell, which wasn't too far.

When we got there, I ordered two Doritos Locos and Mountain Dew freeze thing. (don't know what it's called!) I sat down at a circular booth as I waited for the boys. They came about five minutes later with their arms full, carrying about six tacos each.

"Do you think you have enough food?" I laughed and scooted in more so that they could sit down, they piled in and stuffed their faces. We all ate in silence and when we were finished, we started to walk to the movie.

"so, what are we watching?" Austin asked.

"We'll find out when we get there." Robert said. Austin groaned and kept on walking. When we arrived at the movies, the four bafoons pretended to have stomaches and went home sick.

"Well, we're alone." Austin stated as we stood outside the theater.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

He thought about it for a minute, then answered, "we can buy some candy at the dollar store, and rent a movie."

"Sounds good. You get the candy, I'll get the movie, and we'll meet at my house?"

"Yep, meet you there." I smiled as I walked off towards BlockBuster. This is going to be fun.

Hellooooo.

Well, we were hoping for 50 votes to update, but we got 1,000 reads instead. We know its not very long, but its good to fill the chapter. Soo here is the update! What do you think will happen next? ONLY THE WRITERS SHALL KNOW...

We don't even know what's going to happen so.....

GOALS:

2,000 reads

100 votes

Kayyyy Byyeee

Love,

~Madi

-Clair