Chapter 12

~Alex POV~

I threw my keys on the table and walked up the stairs to my room. Thinking over my clouded thoughts. Annoyance burned every inch of me. Wondering around my room, looking for something to pass my time. My phone kept dinging, about twelve ding later. I picked up my phone, checking my messages. I saw that I had a text from Sarah.

"I know how to get Sophie and Austin to like each other, but its gonna take some work."

I typed away on my phone. Responding "I'm game!"

~Sophie POV~

It has been two weeks, since the big fight with Austin. Still haven't talked to him. Don't plan on talking to him anytime soon. Stuff has been surfacing that Austin was dating a girl at our school. I really didn't care, because the same thing was going on with Carson and I. None of it was true for me and Carson though. I have no clue about Austin and his bimbo, nor did I want too.

Knocking boomed in my room from downstairs. I hopped out of my bed leaping down the stairs. No one was home at the time. Jackson was at homework center and Carson was at soccer practice. They maybe twins but they aren't anything alike. Thats what makes them the best. Then my parents who know where they where. I surely didn't.

I opened the front door. Alex and Sarah made their way in my house. I was fine that Alex was here, but Sarah isn't my favorite person in the world. She brings uncalled for drama and I hate that. Sure she is a wonderful person just a drama-queen. I never have to deal with her because she's always at some dance thing. So seeing her was a surprise.

Her strawberry blonde hair flowed behind her as she strutted herself into my living room. She plopped herself onto my couch and made herself at home. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked in after her and sat my butt beside hers.

"Haven't seen you in a while. You never come around." Sarah beamed with her whites.

"Yeah, like wise." I said, with a fake smile. "So what brought you guys here."

"Well we want to go on a double date!" Alex and Sarah cheered together.

"Okay? This involves me in what way." I asked. I asked with a stone face.

"We want Carson and you to go." Alex smiled winking.

"no!" I yelled.

"No what?" came a voice from the kitchen. It was Carson just my luck. He came home early.

"We want you and Sophie to come on a double date."

My mouth was still hanging open. Like really how could she come in here and run her mouth. Alex was just sitting there, going along with everything. Which is annoying.

I mouthed "I hate you" to Alex. He choose to ignore it, and turned his attention to Carson. Alex knew I good never hate him.

"I think, that's a great idea." Carson smiled.

"Well then it's settled." Sarah clapped her hands together. She smiled and began to talk about what I was going to wear and how she was doing my hair.

"I didn't agree to this." I groaned.

"I know, what if Hannah comes. Then will you go?" Carson asked.

"Why are you so willing to go?" I asked, facing Carson.

He just smiled, not answering my question. He turned to start a side conversation with Alex. Who do they think they are.

"Sarah, is it just going to be us on this date?" I asked her quietly.