Chapter 7

It has been two days since my parents arrived, and I haven't been let out of the house. My mom has given an effort to try and start a conversation, even my father apologized for the way he acted. I've tried to call Austin and texted him multiple times, only then I got frustrated and through my phone across the room. Turns out LifeProof doesn't support the rage of a teenage girl.

It had been a miserable Saturday night and Sunday, and I can't believe that I was happy for a Monday. I could escape the house, only, I wouldn't get to see Austin. After I got ready for the day, I walked outside to see Rob's pickup. He sent me a sad smile.

I sighed as I pulled myself in. "Why?"

Robert looked at me,"why what?"

"Why did you leave me alone with Austin?" I whispered. He heaved a sigh and pulled me to his side.

"Soph, we're sorry. We wouldn't know this would happen." I didn't notice the tears down my cheeks until Rob wiped them away. "Have you tried calling him?" I nodded. "Let me see your phone."

"I broke it." I muttered.

"Of course you would. You manage to break every case you own." Rob laughed. It's true, I had chipped all my plastic cases in half, my otter box was cracked, and my LifeProof had just happened to fly off as my poor phone hit the wall. I chortled.

"We can take it to shop today after school if it makes you feel better." Rob said. I nodded. He then started the car and drove to school, I felt uneasy as we got closer. Even if Austin didn't go this school I was still nervous to face the rest of the guys.

When Robert shutoff his truck and slammed his door shut, the guys approached. I took this as the perfect opportunity to slide my way out. I shut my door softly-also making sure it shut all the way- and walked behind his truck down the other rows of cars. Successfully, I had made it inside the school. I rushed to my locker and also to my first class of the day. Hopefully, I wouldn't have to see anyone until lunch. I hated ignoring my friends, but I didn't feel like talking today.

Did Austin hate me? Why wasn't he answering any of my calls? The thought of losing my bestfriend since preschool burned my heart. It was bad enough that my parents weren't ever home. Who would help me feel less lonely when they weren't there? I almost broke down crying by next thought.

What if Alex, Rob, Zac and Tyler decide that since Austin and I aren't friends anymore, they wouldn't want to be my friends either. Losing all 5 of my bestfriends was enough. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Me sitting all alone watching movies when usually the guys were over to hog my couch. When I would be all alone at the park, having no one to swing me. I wouldn't have anyone to make me laugh or to grab my cheeks when I blush.

But maybe this would be better for them, if I weren't in their lives. They would be able to have a lot more fun. Being able to do whatever guys do.

My thoughts interrupted when someone sat beside me, an unusual warm presence squished into my side, and enveloped me in a hug. I was taken back by the gesture the stranger had given me. When she pulled back she gave me a warm smile.

"What was that for?" I asked her shyly.

She shrugged. "You seemed to be deep in thought. I saw your eyes water and thought you might need a hug." I sent her a warm smile. "I'm Hannah by the way, I'm new here." That's why I haven't noticed her!

I examined her. She had long beach blonde hair, with big crystal blue eyes. She had the body of a supermodel and a California tan. "I'm Sohia," I held my hand out to shake. "But you can call me Sophie or Soph."