Rant-please read

Hey guys.

Im sorry that this isn't an update, but I would like to get something straight with you guys.

I know some of my facts about Austin and the crew are wrong.

Keep in mind that I am not entirely involved in the fandom as I was before. Now I have more schoolwork and when I'm not studying, I have a social life. So keeping track with Austin isn't really my top priority. Sorry.

I AM FROM OKLAHOMA AND MISSOURI. I SAY THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAT SOME OF YOU DO.

'Its soda, not pop.'

Well excuse the fuck outta me. I'm sorry that I don't know the word for it all over the world. We call it pop. Stop judging me.

It also irritates when people comment, telling me the tiny little fact I got wrong, and don't say anything but are expecting me to change it. Hell no. This is our story and if you don't like the way we run things, get out.

Seriously.

I know it makes you mad that I get facts wrong, but I'm fucking sorry. Okay? Keep in mind if you want to comment about a mistake I've made, please say it nicely. If you be polite and civil I will go back and change it, not when you just put it blunt. It pisses me off.

I went a little overboard with the rant and maybe over exaggerated a little, but this is how I felt. So boom.

I don't know when the next update will be, because I'm not posting it. Cliss will be so hopefully she will have that up soon.

~Madi