10

karen

i woke up the next morning with newt's hand around my waist. i turned to face him and ran my hair through his thick hair. he slowly began to wake up.

"good morning you." i said pecking his lips. he smiled through the kiss. i stood up and began to change."come on frypan is gonna run out of food"i said putting on my shoes.

"im going." he said barley getting up , his hair all over the place.

"fine im going without you." i said pouting like a five year old.

"go karen, i'll catch up." he said chuckling.

as i made my way to frypan to get food, i noticed how everyone seemed to adapt so much to this place,but for me it was pretty hard,not knowing what happened to my little brother it was killing,he was the only thing that i had left from all my other memories.

the moment i got stung so many memories were in my head it was like a flood inside my brain,but not of water but memories.

i hated how whenever i hit my head head i always end up fucken blacking out like what the damn hell,is there like a switch back there, blacks me out.

"karen?"frypan put his hand in front of my face going up and down trying to get my attention. i smiled. "sorry just thinking."

"yea i can tell, now what do you want." he said and before i could answer i felt like i-

the next thing i did well lets say it wasn't the best place to do it, i had thrown up, near the food stand.

"karen,are you ok?" newt said, as he held my hair back.

"yea." i said wiping my mouth.

alby looked at me with a stern face as if he knew exactly what was happening to me, but as i looked he wasn't giving me a stern look but newt.

"take her to clint and jeff to check her off."he said.

as newt helped me up, alby put his hand on his shoulder. newt looked at me with his head tilted.

"ill be fine,go." i said. i mean i can walk perfectly fine, its just i don't know that throw up just came out.