13

karen

i pretended that i was asleep but, i wasn't i got up right after newt have left and heard everything that they had said.. a baby. a baby? why would whoever was behind the maze, why would they say a baby. out of any other clue they could've given us they decide to choose baby.

"karen?"

shit

i turned around and saw thomas, oh thank god.

"thomas." i said.

"what are you doing out here?" he asked a little suspicious.

"um i was coming back from getting water," i bluffed

"oh, well i can walk you back, just incase you might get stung again." he said chuckling, but he quickly stopped. " sorry."

at first i was like huh? but than i snapped out of what i was thinking, "oh it's fine" i giggled.

he sighed in relief.

as he walked me back, he looked at me in a different way, a way that he had never ever looked at me before, a look of wanting something so badly.

thomas

hopefully she didn't notice the way i was looking at her but i wanted her so bad, not in that sexual way but like i wanted to her mine just mine.

everything about her made me feel warm inside, it was wrong for me i know but oh my god she was perfect everything about her.

the way her hair was naturally wavy, the way her eyes were not only blue, but just a hint of green, the way she frowned and smiled it could change my mood from being mad to happy.

"thomas!!" i snapped out of it.

she was pointing to something, it was the boy the boy dressed in white.

"stay here" i said running after the boy, he was exactly how one of the gladers had described him, wearing white, not to tall. but before i could reach him, i saw the new girl teresa. she grabbed him by the hand and harshly pulled him down.

"teresa, i got it from here." i said grabbing the boy by two hands, but before i could get a tighter grip on him i kicked my stomach and ran.

" little." i stopped myself.

"oh my god, but before i could notice what exactly had happened, i noticed that he didn't kick me, he stabbed me.

"get someone karen!" teresa said, " its okay tommy, im here for you, i always will."

wait what? so many thoughts went through my head, suddenly everything went black.