28

thomas

the entrance was covered by two grievers. i looked at newt and we both nodded.

"there's grievers huh?" chuck asked.

we both nodded.

"shit"

"you guys might wanna stop nodding and kill them , karen can't stay that long she's in labor." chole said holding karen's.

"alright guys we all know what to do chuck stay behind the girls and take care of that thing, it's the only way we're gonna get in."

i griped the stick harder and yelled as we all ran in. behind i could hear karen yelling in pain. i had to do this for her.

we pushed against the griever, and tried to push it off. we pushed and pushed.

"guys hurry bring karen, it's clear."

chole and teresa carried her in. i could see she was hurting a lot.

finally we pushed the griever down.

"THOMAS!" i turned around and saw that two grievers were coming towards us. we ran toward them trying to block them from getting karen.

"MINHO! WATCH OUT"

mihno fell to the ground and i saw him try to push him. i saw chole yell, and i was surprised what she did next she grabbed a stick and pushed on the griever as well for one of the medjacks.

they both pushed but as soon as minho was to walk, the greivers talks grabbed chole and throw her, making her disappear. minho yelled in rage and started to hit the griever. out of all the times ive seen him mad, ive never seen him like this.

// have an amazing christmas guy!!💗💗💗 :) and pls vote that would be great