8

newt

i looked at karen, she was bloody mad. "kare-"

"newt.." she said her face confused. she stood up and walked outside. i followed but thomas stopped me. he shook his head.

i rolled my eyes, "go to bloody hell" i said. i was ready to throw another punch but i heard karen scream.

i ran toward her screams,when i got there i saw her, she had knife in her hand and i saw a cut on her wrist. tears falling down her face.

"karen what the bloody hell are you doing." i yelled.

she looked at me and i saw her eyes, they were a different color, they seemed to be darker, as i got closer, i saw that she had a cut on her wrist. but she didn't cut because she cut,but because she had gotten stung. i saw her veins the same color as ben. she fell to the ground i couldn't react i was in shock .

"no,no,no" i kept saying as the med-jacks carried her back. "she can't ,she can't." i saw alby.

he looked at me. "you can't! you can't let her out! I LOVE HER! " i yelled.

"newt,we can't do anything." he said softly. "well we are gonna do something" i said walking out.

i walked and saw minho and thomas eating,except thomas wasn't eating he was looking into the distance.

"minho!" i yelled. minho dropped his food and jumped. "you scared my you stupid shank." he said.

"tomorrow-" i was cut off by the sound of the box coming up, maybe they brought up a cure or something. i opened the box quickly and when i went down i saw something else.

"newt what do you see?" frypan yelled.

"it's a girl" i said confused.

A/n: I actually had time to write, so enjoy.

Pls vote and comment feedback! Thanks 💘