26

newt

karen try to gather as many stuff as she could, meaning sharp weapons.

"karen, i don't think this is a good idea" i said helping her out.

"newt i can't have this baby in here, i can't."

she kept putting the weapons in a bag, teresa and chole helping her.

she looked at me a have me a slight smile. "let's go."

we walked toward the open doors , the only thing stopping us was gally.

"where are you guys going?"he asked.

"we are leaving." karen snapped. for a pregnant women she was pretty fierce. she stood up to anyone, she didn't care if it was a guy, or it was probably the hormones.

"who put you in charge ?" he asked getting in her face.

"look gally no one did, but im sure that im not giving birth in the filthy hell. now if you would like to leave , come with us." she walked around him and walked into the maze.

she turned around.

"you coming?" she said. i nodded a few gladers came along with me we turned around and a few more came. but gally didn't, he stood there with a couple of gladers who have always been on his side.

karen

i felt a sharp pain in my stomach as we followed minho through the maze.

"princess are you okay?" newt whispered in my ear.

i smiled and turned to give him a quick kiss. "yes."

again i felt a pain im my stomach.

we kept walking. the pain in my stomach kept. coming every 10 to 15 minutes.

maybe cause i didn't have a good breakfast this morning?? who knows. but i kept walking.

we were almost there when i fell backwards into thomas' hands.

"it's hurts , it's hurts." i began to yell.

newt came running.

"take deep breaths."teresa said.

"what why she can breathe?" newt said.

"she has to she's in labor."

a/n: i think i will be able too finish the book by this week :)) should i make a sequel? comment feedback on what you think