1

karen

i woke up in a dark box coughing the shit out of my lungs. the box was moving upward and red lights were flashing everywhere. i moved my hands around the box trying to find something to hold onto but there was nothing.i was mad, who put me in this. now that i was thinking....i couldn't remember anything how i got in here. i only remembered two things my name..karen and my brother's name...alex.

the box shook to a stop and opened up. as it opened all I saw were guys just guys surrounding it, not a single girl. a boy with dirty blonde and light brown eyes jumped in the box and looked up at the guys"....it's a girl." he said.

"way to welcome me."i said as i gritted my teeth.

i got up and tried to stand up, i felt light headed. only thing i remember was falling into the guy's arms and then everything went black.

-

-

i gasped.

"whoa there...rise and shine." a boy said. he was small and kinda chubby, next to him sat an older guy with short messy brown hair.

"where am i." i said.

"it's called the glade." the guy said standing up and coming toward me.
"i'm Thomas." he said. "you probably can't remember your name but-."

"karen. my name is karen." i said.

he looked at me in astonishment like i just did something no one has ever done. he was cute though.

"that's good right?" said the little boy.

"what's your name." i asked.

"chuck." he said smiling. "that doesn't matter ,i'll give you a tour, let you meet the guys-"he started to say.

"no chuck not this time." said a guy coming in from the door, he was dark skin not that much hair..he seemed to be the leader, he looked much older.

"aww why not alby." chuck said pouting.

"im sorry chuck next time i promise, newt will have to take this one." alby said as if i were some new experiment or something important.

"i'll go get him." a boy said from behind thomas.

like he said he got newt.

"hi im newt." he said.

"i know." i said he had such a cute accent,my god.

he showed me around like he was told,taught me how to do somethings.

"never go beyond this point." he said pointing to an entrance.

in the distance i saw two guys.

"hey newt..new greenie huh?"he said looking at me.

he ran toward alby who was inside his tent and closed the sheets.

"i thought you said no one was aloud to go?" i said a little confused.

"i know, but they're different. they're called runners the go into the maze and try to find a way out." he said.

"oh" i said.

" now come on its time to eat." he said.

we ate. he introduced to some of the guys. gally was one of my least favorites...he seemed to be a little different from everyone else.

newt walked me away from everyone and took me to see where I was gonna sleep.

"ah I don't think we have another room for you know, a girl." he said. "but you can sleep in my room i'll share with thomas."

"thanks." i said.

"are all girls like this?" he asked.

"i don't really remember." i said.

"oh..well goodnight." he said.

"goodnight." I said.

i didn't know how to describe the feeling he seemed to make me happy and not feel like I was worthless.

i fixed the blanket he gave me and fell asleep.

A/N:

ok so this might not be the best fan-fic ever so enjoy people:)))