9

thomas

i was clearly in shock about karen and now there's another girl. i looked down at the box and saw the girl. she had a note in her hand. "she's the last one ever." newt read. "what the hell does that mean..." frypan said.

before i could say anything the girl cut me off. she looked straight at me and said,"thomas." before she passed out.

everyone looked at me

-

i walked behind the group as they took the girl to the med-jacks. i was buried in my thoughts when i saw karen laying in the bed all tied up. i saw newt sit down next to her and kiss her forehead. it was all my fault!

newt stood up and gave me a look he has never given anyone- he looked desperate for help. he walked toward the other girl. i took the time to look at karen. i sat at the small wooden chair near karen's bed and held her hand. she had passed out right after she had cut herself. she opened her eyes but she didn't look like she had before.

"tommy.." she said. i smiled and stroked her cheek. she left my eyes and moved hers toward Newt's. newt quickly cut the ropes around her and began to kiss her.

i stood up and walked out.

karen

i felt newt's lips connected to mine. i wrapped my hands around his neck and began to kiss back. as I did i saw thomas walk out. i don't why i had called him tommy before but it just felt right.

i backed away from newt and looked at him. "i thought i lost you." he said pecking my lips. "newt-" but i couldn't help kissing him i truly wanted him. "ill be back,"i said. he nodded and gave me another quick kiss. i walked out and looked around for thomas, i didn't see him anywhere. i walked around the glade looking for him..nothing. then i remembered that i didn't check the tree house. i climbed the ladder and tried not look down.

"hey.." i said sitting next to him. he looked at me and smiled. "hi.." he said the words barley coming out of his mouth. "tommy, what's wrong?" i asked. "karen I'm in love you.." he turned toward me but this time he didn't try to kiss me,he just looked into my eyes.

"thomas..i-."i was cut off by minho. "thomas, the girl woke up and let's just say it isn't pretty." he said. thomas nodded and began to walk toward the problem. i stayed out and laid on the grass and looked up at the sky. "can i join you?" i looked up and saw chole. i nodded. she sat down. "hey i wanna tell something..." she said. i nodded for her to go on.

"well, i don't know how to say this but i saw you in one of my dreams." she said looking up at the sky. "and i kept hearing 'wicked is good'." that phrase immediately made my mind stop. i knew those words,very well."my my brother and i, i remember standing a front of a house that was being burned and I heard screams coming out of the house." i said my voice breaking I said the last few words.

"chloe,i don't know if we'll ever know what had actually happened in our life,it's all dreams and visions not something we know for sure happened."

she nodded.

"like when i got stung ..i didn't see it, i was like blinded,i felt like something was controlling me to not run and let the thing sting me."

chole looked at me overwhelmed at what i had said. "sorry,it just STUPID we live like this." i said.

"ya, i agree." she said. i saw the sunset starting. "come on before newt's starts to worry." i said laughing a little. chole giggled and began to walk.

as i made my way back i felt a hand tug on my wrist. i turned and looked at newt. he smiled and got closer to my lips, "let's go." he said with a smirk.

i smiled as he took me deep into the forest. "newt it's almost dark." i whined. suddenly i felt his lips crash into mine and he quickly began to take my shirt and bra off.

damn boy horny much.

but i didn't hesitate i began to unbuckle his pants and pull them down. he threw me on the blanket he had laid on the floor and pinned me down,as he kissed my neck.

i moaned softly and ran my hand through his hair as his kisses got sloppier. he lifted his head and looked at me."princess you ready?" he said. i nodded and he slowly began to take my panties off, insert his member. he began slowly and quickened his pace making me pull his hair harder. as he stopped he began leaving kisses on my stomach.

-
😻😍
Holy shit first sex scene EVER! 🌚😅