7

karen

i realized what i had just done, i kissed newt.

i let go of him."sorry i just couldn't control how happy i am to see you and also to be alive." i said embarrassed of what i had done.

"it's fine." he said.

"karen..i need to talk to you." i turned around and saw thomas with a stern look on his face. shit. i walked toward him,but i felt a tug on my hand. "i'll come with you." newt said.

"i'll be fine stay here." i said pecking his cheek. i looked at thomas and he looked a bit more mad.

"come on." i said. i walked through the woods and turned around and saw thomas.

"what is your problem?" i asked trying not to make my voice crack. thomas took off his shirt.

Fuck.

"do you like me?" he said getting closer to me.

"i-i don't know thomas please don't do this now." i said.

"no karen the day i saw i fell in love with you." he said.

"thomas-"

the next thing i know i feel a pair a lips on mine. "thomas!" i stepped back and fell and hit my head pretty hard. and all i know it went pitch black.

"what the bloody hell did you do to her." i heard a voice say.

" i said nothing you asshole!" i heard another.

i opened my eyes and saw the gladers.

"karen you ok?" i looked at newt then thomas. i saw that newt had a scar on his face and thomas had a black eye.

"what happened?" i asked nervously.

"well mr. thomas and mr. newton decide to fight over you." gally says.

i looked at them. and both of them nodded slowly.

no...i can't be fought for.

--------------------------------------------
a/n

200 views thanks guys!1!1!

please vote