Because you left ?

Author's notes: Hello everyone! All right ? I hope so, and I want to reinforce something that I said a while ago, use mascara, whoever can stay at home, use alcohol gel, wash your hands, when you leave the distance, unfortunately yesterday 12/01/2020, my mother's aunt and also my cousin's grandmother (who also writes fanfic here, but I won't tell you who she is, because she still doesn't know which fanfic I'm writing and I wanted to surprise her, but if you want, I'll tell you which one the fanfic she writes) passed away, victim of covid-19, so take care. Today as it was voted, I continue with the trio, but I wonder and then, what do you want, more from the trio? Luz Noceda and the group? Or the new characters? You decide ! And I don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, thanks for the support, I'm happy if you comment or vote, or even share this story with others, Good Reading :)

Time passed, and a thought passed through William's head: Why did she leave? He was still thinking of going to the Owl House hidden away, he wanted answers! He and Lilith were almost brothers, ok she was not close to Benson and Carolina, but the feeling of betrayal persists.

And he thought again: Ok! I'm going to talk to Lilith!

And when I said the time went by I don't mean days, I mean a few hours, he had finished the patrol and was getting ready to go when he was approached:

Where do you think you're going ?! said Carolina.

What will you do ? said Benson.

Our people, it's not like I'm going to do shit, I almost don't even make a mess! - said William

The last time we left you alone, you accidentally released some 10 griffins from the zoo! - Benson said that continued - Now answer us, where are you going?

I will ... I will ... I will walk! That's right, keep my body healed and sunbathe, and enjoy and do an extra patrol, I think it's human, or Eda, or Lilith! said William.

Ah understood ! Do you want to see her, oh William! I know they were close, I'm also shocked by what happened, but it's too risky, they can accuse you of treason! - said Carolina.

I don't care, I want answers! said William.

Okay, but let us go with you at least! said Benson.

And if they see you! I don't want to be a problem, "said William, looking down.

Oh William ... - Carolina said with Benson and she giving a comforting arm.

We're going, "said Benson.

OK ! said William.

They walked, Benson and Carolina following, since only William knew the location of Owl House, when they arrived, they had no one and they were grateful that Hooty hadn't seen them, and Luz was at Hexide, and then the trio decided to look for them in the trade, but listen to this conversation:

We have to remove the mask, to disguise ourselves, they will see us and decide to leave - said Carolina.

I agree - said William who continued - and you Benson?

I will not ...- said Benson.

Because ? We're not even at work, and if you think we're going to think you're ugly, cut it out! said Carolina.

It's just personal ... I'll wait for you here, "said Benson.

Please come with us! said William.

Please, "said Carolina.

Ahhhh! OK ! - Benson said surprisingly, Carolina and William.

I knew something was wrong in the universe - Carolina joked.

I agree, "said William.

And then Benson took off his mask revealing his scarred face but that didn't stop his beauty, it was a shock in itself that he took off his mask, and his face also shocked.

Wow - said William and Carolina.

If it's up to me, you won't see this face again, "said Benson.

OK ! said Carolina and William, swallowing those words.

The journey was silent, until they saw two well-known beings.

Benson can stay ahead, of the three of us you will be the only one she will not recognize, because she had never seen his face - said William.

They lined up with these positions:

1st Benson

2nd Carolina

3rd William

They approached slowly, until Benson got close to them, and into his field of vision and before they could say anything, Benson said:

Don't run away, we didn't come to capture them - he said in his serious tone.

Who are you ? said Eda.

Lilith stopped and pointed to William and Carolina who were approaching and said:

Carolina, William? Wait, if you are Carolina and Benson then you are Benson! said Lilith.

Yes, I am, and we just want to talk ... in a private place, preferably, "said Benson.

So they went to Owl House, went in and sat down and Lilith said:

I think I already know the subject of the conversation - she said.

Well, then straight to the fright - said William who continued - Why did you leave? - William ... - Lilith tried to speak but he continued - Not really! You had everything, snails, an incredible position in the biggest coven of all, a very big house, so tell me, why did you leave?

The coven is not what you think it is! said Lilith.

So my life was a lie! said Carolina and William together.

Lilith was going to say more, but she noticed Benson very quietly, the others also noticed and Eda said:

Won't you say anything boy? Won't you talk about how your life was a lie or discredit everything she said? said Eda.

No, it's not like I didn't suspect, "said Benson, much to everyone's shock.

What do you mean ? said Lilith.

I didn't spend my life proclaiming a coven, no, I didn't even know about it, I felt that the rules were wrong, to control the magic ?! That's ridiculous ! Nobody controls the magic! The more I was quiet, after all it was cultural, for me it seems wrong, more if so many people obey I thought 'for them it is not wrong, so who am I to speak ?' , so I entered a coven out of respect and Emperor Belos still said: 'You have great magical potential' and I thought 'hm . . . culture!' said Benson, leaving everyone in complete shock.

What ?! - everyone said.

To be continued ...

Author's notes: Hello everyone! All right? I hope so, and I want to reinforce something I said earlier, use mascara, who can stay at home, use alcohol gel, wash your hands, when the leave leaves the house, unfortunately yesterday 01/12/2020, from my mother aunt and also my cousin's grandmother (who also writes fanfic here, but I won't tell who she is, because she still doesn't know which fanfic I'm writing and I wanted to surprise her, but if you want, I'll tell you which fanfic she writes) passed away, victim of covid-19, so be careful. Today, as it was voted, I continue with the trio, but I wonder, and then, what do you want more from the trio? Luz Noceda and the group? Or the new characters? You decide! And I'm not the owner of The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, thanks for the support, I'm happy if you comment or vote, or even share this story with others, and wow 1288 words! I wanted to make a great chapter, to make up for not posting yesterday, thanks for reading :)

And a warning, for those who were thinking 'why she didn't post' is because yesterday I went to my cousin's funeral, which is my mother's aunt, which I mentioned.