Knowing Carolina

Author's notes: Hello everyone! All right ? I hope so, today we will know more about Carolina and more about the trio that gets along a lot more ... Some future events may break the order and peace or restore it, I am having a certain writer's block, but I will try always put the episodes in days, and I would love for you to comment and vote if you can, I don't own The Owl House but Dana Terrece, Happy Reading :)

Who was Carolina Rosel? If they asked a random coven guard he would say he was another guard, if they asked high-ranking people they would say they don't know anymore they heard this name, if they asked Emperor Belos he would say she was a part-time coven guard , and if asked Benson Silva he would say that she was one of his best friends, that she is in love with William , and if asked William he would say that she is only his 'best friend'.

Now, for Caroline Rosel herself, she is a middle-income family woman who has worked hard to get to the Emperor's coven, who had friendly co-workers and adores her friends, she is happy with her position in the coven and honestly not he wants to strive to change his position, she is already well paid and it would be a lot of pressure to be going up, of course if they offered a bigger position it would be stupid for her to refuse, about Benson he is almost a brother to her, but he is still very closed, he is protective with her and William ... Ah William, she always blushes for some reason with him and she doesn't know much about what she feels, one more news shook everything and everyone ...

              ----- Thinking of Pov / Carolina -----

I woke up early for the patrol and everything was in chaos, everything normal until yesterday, I mean, they finally captured the Owl Lady, but the same day she ran away with Lilith Clawthorne! The person who most wanted to capture her and get her into the coven! Like I'm out! I slept early to patrol at dawn so I could have some free time, so when I wake up I see the group of the Emperor's clan bursting with messages saying that Lilith who cursed Eda, and I was going to miss the petrification of Eda, petrified, and now many questions remain, but the main and most explosive ones, which can literally destroy friendships, WHO WILL BE THE LEADER OF THE EMPEROR'S COVEN !? Literally created a new group for this, some think it will be the 'Heart Of Stone' since they say that she is the Emperor's darling, I never really know her name, she prefers to be called like that, nor did I see her face, she uses her mask a lot, like Benson, and her mask is very different from ordinary soldiers and Lilith, Benson and William will know the news, I need to talk to them!

I got ready, had my breakfast and even forgot to put the mask on, then I saw William walking in circles, he had heard the news and I said:

Good Morning ! All right ? I can already see that you saw the news right? - I said .

Sure ! I'm freaking out and having an existential crisis here! And I don't even know if I'm better and you? - said William, I laughed (and blushed) and said:

I had an existential crisis of about 40 minutes! I'm curious to see who will be the new leader of the Emperor's clan, "I said.

Also, is Benson aware? said William.

I don't know, but are you the next coven leader? You are very good with magic - he said cursing me by the mouth.

I ! Not Emperor Belos if you play or know of my existence, much more going on in your head, you can be the next leader of the coven, since you are very good - said William and I think I am as red as a tomato, then Benson arrives, happily and says:

So ... what did I miss? said Benson.

Oh, nothing big, just Lilith cheating on the coven and getting almost petrified and running away with Eda and the human! - I said .

If he didn't have a mask, I would see his eyes go wide and he said:

Pardon !? But what !? - asks Benson in shock, poor man he is having an existential crisis.

Yes, that's what you heard! said William.

Calm down, I need time to analyze the situation, Lilith Clarthorne, Leader of the Emperor's Coven, sister of the Owl Lady, betrayed the coven! said Benson.

Calm down to lunch we talked, we have to go out on patrol - I said.

Yes, we do, "Benson replied, still in total shock.

----- End of Pov / Carolina thinking -----

Author's notes: Hello everyone again! All right ? I hope so, today we know more about Carolina and more about the trio that happens a lot more ... Some future events may break order and peace or restore it, I have a certain writer's block, but I will always try to put the episodes in days, and I would love for you to comment and vote if you can, and I put a reference to Miraculous in this episode, I am not the owner of The Owl House, but Dana Terrece, thanks for reading :)