What ?!!

Author's notes: Hello everyone! All right ? I hope so, 600 fanfic views in English and 300 in Portuguese! People! Thanks ! I really didn't expect it to have all of that! Thanks ! And I appreciate the votes and comments, thankful if you can vote and comment, today the episode will focus on everyone but Benson, Luz and Cíntia, and there will be a team to skip to the episode 'why did you leave? 'calm down, i'll come back to them later, i don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, good reading  :)

Why are you coming with me? - Amity asked Edric and Emira.

To take care of you little sister! - said Emira and Edric added - and also to see Luz, her fight to rescue Eda was incredible!

I'm not going to see her exactly, "Amity said to Edric and Emira's confusion.

I'll explain: Luz and Cintia have a mysterious past and everyone wants to know a little better - explained Amity.

What do you mean by that ? said the twins.

Amity moaned as she remembered Luz's training and explained the situation to the twins.

They arrived at Owl House with everyone (Eda, Lilith, Willow, Gus, Viney, Barcus, Jerbo) and two more guards from the emperor's coven (Carolina and William).

Hi, where's Luz? said Edric.

She and Cintia left, Cintia said she wanted Luz to see something-said Eda .

And them ? said Emira.

Easy, let's explain, "said Lilith.

It all started when I caught Luz looking at some pictures in her backpack and she had tears in her eyes - said King - more when it happened it was before the portal was destroyed, which means that his mother was not missing - he said.

And then Luz introduced Cintia to us and says about how she was her considerate sister, at first I thought: 'Luz likes everyone she sees and this girl is a witch, and there is no way they could have known each other for so long'. This intrigued me, as Cintia seemed to know her for a long time, until training came, and Luz said that she and Cintia went to human war together, and lost friends - said Eda who impressed Edric, Emira, Viney, Barcus and Jerbo who didn't know that.

And do you find that impressive? asked Eda to them .

Humans can do magic! - Said Eda and they were having an attack and an existential crisis there.

And Cintia stated that the trained Light could defeat Emperor Belos with a Punch! And coming back, she stated that she could also do this magic, which means ...- said Eda.

That she is human! - everyone said (everyone there).

But isn't she a witch? Asked Jerbo.

And if she is half human - to the nation's shock it was Hooty who spoke.

Wow, he can be right, if it's up to me I'll never say that again - said Amity.

And now let's explain what they are doing here - says Eda pointing to Carolina and William.

They are two guards from the coven, who after everything that happened came to question Lilith, but they came with another guard named Benson. That when Lily talked to them about the coven Benson was not impressed he said 'it's not like it's something I didn't expect' and then I wonder: what if he's half human too? said Eda .

What if he met the Light? said Willow.

Well, it's possible, something else made me very intrigued, he was without the mask of the coven, which is rare for him, so much so that it was the first time for both me and for, Carolina and William that we saw him without a mask and he it reminded me of something, "said Lilith.

Remember when we went to Cintia's house? - the others nodded.

There was a framed photo that we saw and there were 6 people and one of them was a man, and he looked a lot like Benson - said Lilith.

But that wouldn't be possible, "said Gus.

Because ? - asked the others who did not go to Cintia's house.

Because according to the way that Cintia and Luz were talking about them, we understood that half are dead - said Amity to everyone's shock.

What ?!!

Author's notes: Hello everyone again! All right ? I hope so, 600 fanfic views in English and 300 in Portuguese! People ! Thank you ! I seriously didn't expect it to have all of that! Thank you ! And I thank you for the votes and comments, thankful if you can vote and comment, today the episode will focus on everyone but Benson, Luz and Cintia, and there will be a skip team for the episode 'why did you leave? ', calm down, I'll come back to them later, I really want to ask a question and answer, I don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, thanks for reading :)

And I made this Cintia drawing on Ibis Paint, was it good ?