New Souls Part 2

Author's notes: Hello! It's all right !? Wow thanks for the more than 200 views on the fanfic in English, I'm going to do a special together with Christmas and another one with the New Year, now unfortunately I can't, and some more warnings I'll post every other day, ok? And I don't own The Owl House but Dana Terrece, if you can vote and comment, thank you, and good reading :)

------------Flora------------

Full Name: Flora Miller

Job or study: Emperor coven soldier.

Personality: sweet, calm, obedient.

Age: 42

Height: 1,72 meters.

Sexuality: Straight.

Characteristics: Tall, thin, '' medium '' brown hair (neither light brown nor dark brown), green eyes.

------------- Asheley ------------

Full Name: Asheley Cordeli

Work or study: Works as one of the people who work at events in the emperor's coven.

Personality: Anxious, courageous, strategist , Stubborn .

Age: 21

Height: 1.67

Sexuality: Bixessual.

Characteristics: Short, red, blue eyes, slightly overweight.

Author's notes: Hello again! It's all right !? Thanks for the more than 200 views on the fanfic in English, I'm going to do a special together with Christmas and another with the New Year, now unfortunately I can't, and some more warnings I will post every other day, ok? And I don't own The Owl House but Dana Terrece, if you can vote and comment, thank you, and thanks for reading :)

And try to find out who are the people in the drawing, tip is 4 out of the 10 that I am going to write.

The drawing was bad I know, the more I tried :)