Because you left ? Part 2

Author's notes: Hello! All right ? I hope so, today the chapter will be a continuation of the episode " Why did you leave ? ", It will not be so revealing , but I feel obliged to make this chapter , so as not to be left " in the air " the latest events , I I don't own The Owl House , the rights go to Dana Terrece , are you receiving notification ? Good reading :)

I mean ... I mean , I didn't care , this is it , I just entered one out of respect , this is it - he said , stammering, cursing himself for opening his mouth .

Shall we pretend that this is not strange to talk about later ? - Eda said whispering to the others.

For sure - said the others at the same time

Benson was so nervous that he didn't even hear what he saw and said:

It was a pleasure to meet, but I have to sleep early , I wake up early for patrol , and I have to see the people freaking out with the latest events , bye! said Benson running.

Can we talk about it tomorrow morning or afternoon ? Asked Carolina.

Yes, "said Eda.

Much more before , Lilith I need to update you of everything - said William

Well I'm going , bye! said Carolina.

Goodbye ! said the others.

Well , Asheley is missing you - said William with a malicious smile , Lilith's face lit up in a smile.

Seriously ?! - said Lilith looking like an excited child - What did she say ?!

(Note: Even Eda knows about the crush that the two have for each other)

Lilith , realizing where this conversation was going to go, straightened up and said correcting herself:

Seriously ? What she said ? - She said yielding Eda and William sighing and saying :

She is - they said.

I didn't speak to her, but she clearly missed you ! said William.

And the best thing is that she caused a " riot " in the cafeteria when she released an " Everyone is a suspect " , I wouldn't be surprised if she came here and dragged Florzinha along - said William.

Wow she loves chaos, "said Lilith , laughing and blushing.

Certainly - said William who continued - So Lilith the Emperor Belos ever commented who was going to be her successor?

I have no idea who it will be, "said Lilith.

Ohhh! Do you want to see the group freaking out ? said William.

You don't even have to ask, "said Lilith with a sly smile .

And then they talked for a long time until William left, then the next day the episode " What ?! " .

Author's notes: Good morning! Good afternoon ! Or good night ! Did you like the episode? Do you have any theory I would like to share (even if you consider the theory very crazy (I already had so much crazy theory that you can't imagine), or some opinion about everything in the fanfic, comment! If you're comfortable of course, I don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, thanks for reading :)