New Souls Part 3

Author's notes: Hello everyone! It's all right ?! I have an important warning here for you! As you can see I posted this chapter a day earlier than expected, because I'm changing the schedule because of Christmas, I just realized that today was the 22nd, today so I wanted to post a special episode on the 25th, but I'm afraid of not being able to write everything by then so I will probably post more 'New Souls' after Christmas around the 28th, so if I can I will try to post on the 23rd and 24th, but they have less chance because I want to pay attention to this christmas special ,and if you can comment or vote or thank you both, I don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, and Happy Reading :)

------------ Peter ------------

Full Name: Peter Linfrer

Work or study: Worked as a future ruler.

Personality: Stingy, nervous, cruel.

Age: 49 (well he would have if he were alive)

Sexuality: Straight.

Characteristics: Tall, with blond hair going gray, blue eyes, beard the same color as his hair.

------------ Alice ------------

Full Name: Alice Coral

Job or study: Started working in the emperor's coven

Personality: Educated, obedient to the rules of the emperor, curious.

Age: 19.

Sexuality: Lesbian.

Characteristics: Tall, light blue hair, golden eyes.

Author's notes: Hello everyone again! It's all right ?! I come here to say an important warning to you again! As you can see I posted this chapter a day earlier than expected, because I'm changing the schedule because of Christmas, I just realized that today was the 22nd, today so I wanted to post a special episode on the 25th, but I'm afraid of not being able to write everything by then so I will probably post more 'New Souls' after Christmas around the 28th, so if I can I will try to post on the 23rd and 24th, but they have less chance because I want to pay attention to this Christmas special, and if you can comment or vote or thank you both, I don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, thank you so much for the views and votes it really helps, and Merry Christmas and New Year to all (in advance or does not depend on when they are reading) and Thanks for Reading :)

And I'm going to update my drawing again, which is really bad, better than nothing, right? I tried :)