May the next year be much better!

Author's notes: Hello! Everything okay with everyone ?! I am very excited about the New Year and I hope it is much better than this year, for some it is already New Year depends on when you are reading, I brought this episode to find out more about the past of our dear Noceda Luz, I am putting expectations on this episode, I would love for you to comment and vote if you can, thank you very much for your support for this Fanfic, and have a wonderful year, good reading and Happy New Year to everyone !!!

It had already been a few days of 'Training Light' and Cintia did not appear in the following days and Luz was very quiet (and she had not yet returned to Hexide) so everyone decided to go to Cintia's house and take Luz with them so they could talk and everything try to normalize the situation that was tense.

Amity called Cintia and said they were going there and that she was supposed to be presentable, something like Luz but they convinced her to go.

The time had come they had arrived at Cintia's house and knocked on the door, Cintia opened it, she had dark circles under her eyes and a face like someone who had already cried a lot, but she was smiling more or less, saying 'I'm much more, I don't care if the Sun burst ', and Gus said:

Hello Cintia ... How are you? - Said Gus, Cintia smiled weakly and said:

I'm fine, and I hope everyone is well, get in - Cintia said.

Everyone went in and went to the room, the weather was calm after the storm, something else was missing, nobody knew what it was, Luz surprisingly starts the conversation:

So ... Cintia when do we go back to training? - Asked Luz.

Cintia smiles and says: Soon, Luz, soon - Cintia said.

Willow was looking at some pictures in the room, when he comes across older pictures and she says:

Cintia, Luz, who are they - Willow question pointing to a specific photo (there were six people in the photo in total, all were in white smiling with white, yellow and green clothes) the only ones Willow recognized was Cintia and Luz, the third that I could recognize seemed to be the mother of Light, and then Luz replies:

It's me and my 'family' of consideration and my mother in the New Year - Said Luz.

New Year? "Asks King.

Yes, you don't know? - Question Luz.

Luz, most people don't celebrate here, and those who celebrate don't like us - said Cintia.

Minutes - said Luz.

When the weather seems to be starting to improve, Cintia remembers that day:

I remember the New Year's party the six of us in 2013 for 2014, ready for a new year - Cintia starts making a circle in the air and creates a very big illusion and mixes it with her magic that makes it look real - Ten minutes to half night and early 2014.

In the illusion everyone could be seen talking and little Cintia gets up and says:

I want to make a speech - everyone was silent, including the real beings because everyone except Luz saw her so relaxed, happy - I know this year was difficult, the more we survived and we will survive another year, I hope the war do away with the other problems, it will be difficult next year I know ... More if we stay together we will make it! So Happy New Year to everyone! And a toast to us and the new year! - says Cintia taking a soda with the others taking their drinks - Cheers!

Cheers ! - says everyone toasting and drinking their drinks.

People have a minute before the New Year! - Says Luz, who said that she was excited was not enough.

We will ! - said 112233.

They went out on the street that had several people too and one of the neighbors started the countdown.

In 10 ...- said the neighbor with the whole neighborhood including them counting.

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1 !

Happy New Year ! - everyone shouted and started to hug, the illusion ends with Cintia and Luz smiling and tearing, and Amity says:

You were adorable! - Amity said with everyone agreeing.

Yeah ... We made mistakes - Said Luz with Cintia behind yelling:

And we're still looking at our faces! - Cintia said doing a lovely pose.

And the episode ends, 2014 was not the best year for them, but that doesn't mean that 2021 has to be the same, we can make it better! We will extinguish racism and homophobia, we will increase equality, care for nature, and respect quarantine, and kick Covid-19!

Author's notes: Hello! Everything okay with everyone ?! I am very excited about the New Year and I hope it is much better than this year, for some it is already New Year depends on when you are reading, I brought this episode to know more about the past of our dear Luz Noceda, I put expectations in this episode I hope you enjoyed it, I would love for you to comment and vote if you can, thank you very much for your support for this Fanfic, and that we have a wonderful year, thank you for reading and Happy New Year to everyone !!!