'Where's my happily ever after'

Author's notes: So I'm going to do a super team skip here, like Cintia will be included in the next episodes and a fact she is a friend of Amity, more calm you will understand this better in the course of the episodes, and remembering I don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, and sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Here in this episode of the fanfic we see chapter 5 - convention, there are very few changes, like a slight conversion from Willow, Gus, Luz and Cintia, centered on Willow thanking Cintia for helping her with Boscha, the conversation was more or less the Following :

Just before Lilith's presentation, Luz, Willow and Gus are talking and Cintia arrives, and it scares Gus that as much as he knows she is good, she still has an air that scares:

"Hello, how are you guys ?" said Cintia.

"Oh hello, Cintia! Yes and you? I didn't have time to thank you right for helping me there with Bocha" said Willow.

"There's nothing to be thankful for, I couldn't let you be bullied like that," said Cintia.

"How nice my best friends are getting along!" Said Luz.

"So come on, I would like to see if the emperor's coven signs my face!" Said Gus.

"Ihh people at the moment I will not be able to go anymore, I have some appointments after we talk" said Cintia.

"Ahhhh a pity, then we'll talk to Cintia" said Luz.

"Even Cintia!" Willow and Gus say together.

And then the episode remains normal as shown in the series. Author's notes: I don't own The Owl House, rights go to Dana Terrece, thanks for reading :)