New Beginnings

Author's notes: Hello again, miss you? At this moment we start a new saga! As you know most of the chapters that I wrote had a base that was the episodes of the series, but now the second season did not launch in the case I do not have to complete Cintia in the series in the case now my imagination and ideas for fanfic will fly away , and the episodes will be bigger and here in this episode we open the comments for theories, questions, constructive criticism, so comment if you want, I accept all opinions, and I don't own The Owl House but Dana Terrece, good reading :)

What happened after episode 19 well Lilith now lives at Owl House, the portal was destroyed and little by little Lilith is being forgiven, so the next day Amity, Gus and Willow went to visit Luz and talk about ... Everything! About the near petrification, the struggle, everything:

Luz ! - Says Amity, Gus and Willow when they arrive at Owl House.

We were so worried Luz - said Amity.

How was there ? - Willow asks.

Are you okay ?! - Asks Gus.

It was very crazy, yes I am very thank you and you? Ahhh how cute you guys were worried about me! - said Luz, but she stops and thinks and speaks - Wait if you were worried about me, Cintia must be freaking out, don't wait, I think we will have a new death - said Luz.

Don't say that human- I mean Luz, your friend must be fine and I already heard that name - said Lilith.

No, I'm not talking about her, I'm talking about Emperor Belos, calm down, Cintia hasn't killed him yet? - Luz said, impressing only Lilith and a little Amity, Gus and Willow.

Calm boy she wouldn't be crazy-- - said Eda being interrupted by a door being kicked open.

And there we see the crazy Cinta with a fire spell in one hand and a weapon in the other (a machine gun I think), a violet and white aura around her, and wearing black clothes, and a boot, with leather gloves, ready for combat and she screams:

Did he hurt you !? If I find a scratch he considers himself a dead man! - Screams Cintia with Light calming her:

Calm down Cintia, don't start a rebellion and don't even dare to take a coup - Luz said, Cintia going to interrupt more she continues - much less kill, calm down I'm fine, I mean only the portal to the human kingdom that was destroyed more after that I'm fine, Eda is fine, King is fine, Lilith is fine. He saw no one died - says Luz with Cintia's aura fading . 

Everyone was amazed at what Cintia could do with anyone who touched the slightest hair in Luz.

Well, someone could go back to training at least to fight after that, right? said Cintia.

I don't know who you're talking about - said Luz in a sarcastic tone.

Come on Light! Using the glyphs won't save you in those kinds of hours, you have to re-train your powers and spirits, and it doesn't even come with - I can't use it anymore, because I haven't trained in years - that you can do that I know! - Cintia said leaving everyone but Luz without understanding anything.

And then they started to argue in a language that no one knew.

********** ************ ********* *** *** *** *** ** ** ** ** * **! - said Luz

********* ** *** ** ** ** ******** ********** ******* **** * * ***** ** ** ** ** *! said Cintia.

People interrupting the fanfic here, to explain that language Cinta, Luz, ??????? , ??????? , ????? , ?????????? created for when they want to talk without the risk of anyone hearing or understanding, so I did it randomly or try to decipher ok?

** ** * * ** * * ** ** * * *** * ** * * * * * * - continued Cintia.

**** ** * ** * **** * * * ** * * *** ** * *** *** * * *** - said Luz.

Hey Hey hey ! Could you explain to us what is happening and what you are talking about !? Eda said with the others in agreement.

Do you know the stories about humans not being able to do magic? said Cinta, everyone agrees with a nod.

On the one hand they are right humans can't do magic like you do, but that doesn't mean they can't - Cintia says leaving everyone but Luz, with their mouths open.

What are you implying ? - Lilith asks.

What you heard, some humans, not all, can do magic. - says Cinta, it was so shocking for most that you could hear the least of the pins falling to the floor.

As well !? shouted everyone.

First, sit down, she will explain better - said Luz.

We humans have spirits, which depending on which or how many spirits human beings have, they gain the ability to transform into their particular spirit or to do magic, I and Light have the ability to do more than one type of magic, example I have six spirits and the Light has four, mine are: Coelha, Loba, Coala, Panda and Dragão, and Magic, , and the Luz are: Otter, the Eagle, and ironically the Owl, and the Magic , and if you train and expand your powers you can become a very powerful being, and if the Light trained it would be more powerful than now - said Cintia impressed everyone.

What level of power? -  asks Amity.

Like ... I could beat Belos with a punch - said Cintia.

Well Luz, accept me to train you, it became necessary, let's go Luz please! said Cintia.

ahhhh, ok i will train again ok? - said Luz.

OK ! Aeee! said Cintia.

Author's notes: Hello again, miss you? At this moment we start a new saga! What a revealing chapter, really? As you know most of the chapters that I wrote had a base that was the episodes of the series, but now the second season did not launch in the case I do not have to complete Cintia in the series in the case now my imagination and ideas for fanfic will fly away , and the episodes will be bigger and here in this episode we open the comments for theories, questions, constructive criticism, so comment if you want, I accept all opinions, and I don't own The Owl House but Dana Terrece, thanks for reading :)

And here again the drawing I made about this fanfic :

It's bad I know, the more I tried :)