What?! Part 3

Author's notes : Hello dear readers , how are you ? I hope so, this author was homesick, and today our chapter will have strong emotions? Read on to find out , and I don't own The Owl House , rights go to Dana Terrece, good read :)

Cintia and Luz were already going to Luz's room when Cintia stops and thinks, and then says :

Eda .

Yes ? said Eda .

Show me the human artifacts from before Luz arrived in the Islands - said Cintia .

Everyone was confused, but even so Eda searched and found some things ( people without creativity to think about something specific ) , she gives it to Cintia.

Cintia silently observes the object (some specific object that she only has in a certain place) and says :

These objects are from ( e ) (people imagine somewhere in the world)

Which means ... - Carolina said .

It means that not from the place where Luz lived , in fact these objects are from a place far from the old house of Luz and observing everything else is from the same place - said Cintia .

I don't understand - said Edric .

I understand - said Amity - it means that the portal that brought Luz should not be where it was at the time it was .

Shock everyone .

Eda show me the objects after the Luz reaches the Islands - said Cintia .

Eda finds other new objects after the Light and hands it to Cintia who watches carefully and says :

They are from the same place as before Luz, the portal would have changed place after Luz reached the Islands, someone noticed a " pattern " , for those who didn't notice - said Cintia creating an illusion of a place they don't know and a miniature of the Islands .

If you noticed I am here, and from what you may have noticed or not I was human , but I didn't enter through the Eda portal - said Cintia shocking everyone - ok , then I explain how I got here, coming back , if you observing Luz shouldn't be here by my calculations, she should be in a camp, and now we have discovered the possibility of someone else who happens to be our friend to be here too , and that we were here years ago once we were all together , I , Luz , Camila , Benson , Flora and ?????? ( it's not like I was going to reveal everything at once ) , Flora ...- said Cintia catching up with tears - Flora stayed behind during an attempt at friendship with another planet , I was living my life when a portal took me to the Islands and gradually I became a witch , and the Luz you already know is not - finished Cintia .

Cintia , you're not saying ... - said Luz .

She wants us here , so if she brought us , she brought the others ...- said Cintia

They are here ! Or they may be ... - said Luz

What if you have other humans ? - said Cintia

Cintia - said Luz .

Yes ? said Cintia .

What if they are alive ? - said Luz .

A silence between them and then Cintia says :

Well I really want them alive , but I don't want to cry after discovering that these hopes can be false , I still want to see the picture - said Cintia .

When Cintia and Luz were leaving, someone else arrived ...

Hmm . . . hello ? - said none other than Asheley who was with Flora (who was wearing a mask) and Benson (who was also wearing a mask) .

Everyone looked at the trio in question and the only thing their author thinks is: " it is today " .

Benson and Flora don't even hide where they're looking , they look directly at Cintia and Luz that they don't even notice .

Oh , Carolina , William ... You are here too . . . - said Asheley .

And clearly this is the wrong time , I'll be back the other day , bye , "said Asheley .

Asheley noticed Benson and Flora still standing and said :

Some problem ?

Benson sighs and says :

My celebration is restarting after it crashes, you know  ? said Benson.

Cintia and Luz froze after hearing Benson's voice .

The same , "said Flora .

Wait if I messed up for a reason, you went for the same too , you have the same voice as my sister that I thought was dead or alive , as I didn't realize , it's not Florzinha - said Benson , everyone was silent shocked, but mainly Cintia e Luz .

So can we talk outside ? said Flora .

YES ! shouted Benson , Cintia and Luz .

They left , Cintia was pale , Luz was in shock , Benson couldn't decipher her feelings and Flora is in the same state as Luz  .

They were silent until . . .

Luzura! Little Starligth !

Little Flower !

Ben !

They ran and hugged each other , crying

So, the Island wants us here which means that she is here, and that Aunt Camila will either come or still come . . . - said Cintia .

We can solve this later , now HUG ! - said Luz .

They are cute - said Eda with the rest agreed .

Author's notes  : Hello dear readers, what's up ? What did you think ? I hope you liked it, this author was homesick , and today our chapter had strong emotions , what's next ? And I don't own The Owl House , the rights go to Dana Terrece, Thanks for Reading  :)