Knowing Flora

Author's notes: Hello my dear readers! All right ? I hope so, so I left many loose ends in the last episodes of the fanfic, and calm little grasshopper everything will be explained, I need to introduce the new fic characters to understand the context of everything, the next ones to be presented as you saw by the title is Flora, and then it's Asheley, then I go back to the others and also about what Cintia wanted to show Luz, I don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, thanks for the views, comments and votes in the fanfic, Good reading :)

Who is Flora Miller? If you asked a clan guard, he would say that she is a co-worker, if you asked someone important, they would say 'Flora who?' if I asked Emperor Belos he would say he was a guard with great magical potential, if I asked his best friend Asheley, she would say: 'A crazy friend I call sister and who works with me'.

Read more ... Who is Flora Miller for Flora Miller? A former soldier / war commander, who should have died this more, works for the Emperor's coven on the afternoon patrol and lives a good life, has his traumas he tries to forget, more failure, but with the help of her best friend Asheley that she can overcome, right? The news has shaken the coven and all the islands, and what's next?

----- Pov / Pensamento de Flora -----

Acordei bem cedo, tomei banho, e decidi que vou ir no refeitório do coven (em vez de cozinhar, preguiça de cozinhar :(), e aproveite e ver o bicho preguiça (também conhecido por Asheley) que tem tanta preguiça de cozinhar, com certeza vai estar lá, vou ver se tenho novas notícias sobre a tal petrificação de Eda, e ... Oh Meu Deus ... Oh Meu Deus! Lilith traiu o coven do Imperador! Ahhhh eu estou surtando muito! Então se ela traiu o coven do Imperador minha teoria pode estar correta, o coven não é o que parece e realmente é mal, BINGO! Agora vou ao refeitório falar com o bicho preguiça que deve estar surtando.

----- Fim do Pov / Pensamento de Flora -----

Flora went to the cafeteria and found Asheley standing with a thoughtful expression on her face, 'so she already got the news' thought Flora

Did you receive the news sloth? How are you ? - Flora said with a giggle, and Asheley snorts and says:

Hey, I'm not lazy - said Asheley causing another laugh from Flora and she continues - Our life or ours was a big lie, huh? - she continues - Type Lilith was so devout, she liked to curse her own sister and even so she betrayed the clan, everything is possible, if you play if the universe wants to make fun of me I will go with her, HA! said Asheley.

He was silent until Flora realized that Asheley was drinking alcohol and it wasn't even 9:00 in the morning!

Asheley releases this apple blood! It's not even 9:00 in the morning! - said Flora, loud enough to draw attention (I don't know if she is an alcoholic, so I will divide it into two types in the fanfic) of other soldiers who raised cups of coffee and energy drinks in support of Asheley.

Don't support it just gives it more power! Shouted Flora, who was laughing, laughing the other soldiers.

Let me be a happy little flower, "said Asheley.

Repeat! Repeat that I prevent you from seeing daylight again - said Flora

They burst out laughing and Asheley says:

Would it be wrong for me to go and question Lilith myself? said Asheley.

Honestly, no, "said Flora to Asheley's shock.

Wow, I was feeling that the universe was wrong - Asheley joked.

Don't overdo it, I saw how you looked at each other, but I want you to be careful! said Flora.

Ah but you will go along! - Said Asheley with a malicious smile on her face.

What ?! said Flora, drawing a laugh from Asheley.

Author's notes: Hello my dear readers again! All right ? I hope so, so I left many loose ends in the last episodes of the fanfic, and calm little grasshopper everything will be explained, I need to introduce the new fic characters to understand the context of everything, the next ones to be presented as you saw by the title is Flora, and then it's Asheley, then I go back to the others and also about what Cintia wanted to show Luz, this chapter was difficult to write so it took me a long time, sorry for my delay, I liked this chapter, it got me laughing while i write it, i don't own The Owl House, the rights go to Dana Terrece, thanks for the views, comments and votes on the fanfic, thanks for reading :)