CHAPTER 15

'I love you koo, will you marry me

He was still on his knees. I remembered my parents. I love them and I can do anything for them but---

I shake my head as a 'no'. He sigh.

"I knew koo, look there," he said showing somewhere. I look there with teary eyes only to see.... 

Jungkook's pov:

"Eomma, Appa" I look at them shocked. Lisa and Jennie also had the same expression. I then saw tae who was looking at me with his Bambi eyes. 

"Now say yes koo.." he whispered. I looked at my parents who smiled at me. 

I looked at him shocked.

"Baby, the biggest mistake we do may be assuming things and the worst is running away. I can understand you love your parents so much that you always wanted them to be happy, but think do you think they will be happy after getting to know that you sacrificed your love for them," he said giggling.

"My mother-in-law and father-in-law are not that devilish. hehee" he said still on his knees.

I looked at my mom who came near and hugged me.

"Kook-ah, I may have told you that if you are gay I will throw you out of the house. But obvi I never meant it. I love you and that's all that is more important. I loved a girl and your dad loved a boy. We were both bisexual. But your grandparents forced us into this marriage, but again we learned to live in the life which we got. Kook, do you think we will do the same mistake as your grandparents." Eomma said giggling.

I looked at appa who was smiling

"We know how important is first love, and nothing can replace it. I will never be able to forget him but now at this time, your mom and you are my everything.

Baby, go get your man. You won't get someone who will love you more than him." appa said looking at tae who was still down on his knees.

"Koo, It hurts answer fast!!! If you are not telling me yes I need to find another bride for the marriage so better hurry up....." he yelled.

I looked at him giggling in between my cries.

"I will kick your ass if you find another bride..." I said sitting on his one leg wrapping my hand on his neck.

"I love you...Aishh this is something I want to tell you for years." I said connecting our lips. I could hear Lisa and Jennie screaming.

I looked at him he was smiling and connected our lips again. A kiss filled with love and only love.

"Ahhh!!! Enough" Lisa yelled making us look at her.

"Tae, we thought your plan is going to flop but you ended up being the king of this mastermind," Jennie said looking at us.

"Wait so you guys knew about it," I asked looking at Lisa and Jennie.

"Yup, but not your parents' part and marrying part," Lisa said.

"So when is the marriage," Jennie asked looking at tae.

Tae looked at my parents and then me,

"Next week, and problem," he asked looking at me

"One, first tell me how did you get my parents here"