CHAPTER 9

Tae's pov:

We both walk to Starbucks to order our beverage. I look at him. He is drinking the same favorite banana milkshake. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Memories of us running together from kindergarten holding our mom's hand to Starbucks flashed in front of my eyes. We giggling, sharing, and jumping here and there while having the same drink large java chips and kookie's banana milkshake. Even memories of us skipping high schools and spending hours in Starbucks talking about everything flashed in my mind.   

"I love those," I said looking at him.

"Love what," he asked looking at me.

"Those memories. Like us...Like this. Like before. Spending time together." I said looking at him. I could see him smile awkwardly......

"I miss those days kookie when we use to bunk school so that we can spend time together when we use to run away from our mom's while coming back from kindergarten and hide under the chairs in Starbucks. And the most I miss the old kookie. Please get him back to me" I said looking at him. I could feel the atmosphere becoming awkward. Kook was sitting there staring at me trying to understand what I told. I stood up and walked out trying hard to avoid kook seeing tears in my eyes.

I could feel tears rolling down my eyes. Why is love so painful. I open the car to see Jennie and Lisa sleeping on each other embraces. I saw and a small smile crept on my face. I sat in the driving seat.

"Kook-ah I will never let those memories fade away easily. I promise you that your tiger will get his old bunny back. "

Jungkook's pov:

I saw it clearly. His eyes, it was the first time I saw tears in Tae's eyes. Tae was someone who never cried and if he did to he would not cry in front of anyone. He was the strongest person I have ever known.

I still remember him telling me when he was around 12 years old that he doesn't want to cry because he wants to protect his bunny and stay strong for him. And whenever his bunny will need his help he will always be the first one.

And the fact that I am the reason for those precious tears to fall from his eyes makes me feel sad.  I can't help, the more I want to stay away from him the more I am getting close to him. Was this double-date idea a waste? 

Why do I feel like mine and Jennie's plan of making Tae and Lisa realize that we truly love each other is going to be a flop and in turn, I am going to fall in love with him.

When I saw him walking out while wiping his tears I felt like running towards him hugging and telling him ' Your old bunny has not gone anywhere he is still there, but he just a bit scared. Please make him get back his senses and your bunny to misses those memories'.

 But I didn't because I was 'Scared'.