CHAPTER 4

Tae's pov:

It has been 1 solid day since I told my crush that I love my best friend and we are dating. And today guess what I am going to meet him in Jin's cafe. He is going to tell me something important. God knows what

I picked up Lisa from her house and we are now going to meet kook and Jennie.

"Hey! For what do you think they called us" I asked looking at Lisa

"I guess...They want to confess they love us or something???... What do you think?" She asked me.

"I just don't know Lisa... I don't like this way of making them fall for us.....I mean making them jelly...Are we doing something correctly...Making them jelly is not always a solution.?" I asked her concentrating on the road.

"I am not sure Tae. You think do we have some other method to talk to them. Like Jennie, she never speaks to me itself. I used to call her every day after the reasonless breakup but she never picked up my calls.....Seems like I was blocked. Hehee...And when I try coming in front of her she usually runs away. I am able to speak to her only because of this drama. I am happy at least she called me after like ages to inform me to meet her....." She said smiling. It has been like years since I saw my buddy smiling like that.

I just smile at her words. Yes, it is true, kook too spoke to me like after 2 weeks now. I am happy. I just need to take it on the positive side. Let's see what comes up...