CHAPTER 8

Jennie's pov:

I walk out of my house to see a car waiting with all of them.

I wave at them trying the best to smile hiding my nervousness. I drag myself with the bags I was holding. I knock at taehyung's window asking him to open the trunk to which he nods and does. 

I put all my luggage inside the trunk and walk to the seat to see Lisa dozed out on the seat. I look at Tae and Jungkook who were giving a sorry look. 

"What should I do?" I asked looking at them.

"I guess just lift her head and place it on your lap and sit," Taehyung said with a weird face.

"Huh?? " I asked again making sure what he said.  Did he just tell me to let her sleep on my lap? His girlfriend to sleep on her ex's lap. Does he not know I was her girlfriend once upon a time. I was in my thoughts when I heard him again say

"She hates if people wake her up. And if you do so she will spoil our whole trip by whining like a baby," he said as I let out a chuckle. She is still the same, cute I mean the cutest.

Tae's pov:

I smile along with Jungkook and Jennie while looking at Lisa who was acting like she was sleeping. I saw her showing me her middle finger and that she will kill me. 

"Come in," I said looking at Jennie who nods and sat lifting up Lisa but before placing her on her lap Lisa drops herself on Jennie's shoulder. I could see both of them blushing and a small smile crept on Lisa's face. 

"I guess she is comfortable like that," I said looking at Jennie who just nods and looks out of the window. I look at the front to see Kookie looking at them with his Bambi eyes smiling like how a fangirl sees her favorite couple being together.

I was 100% sure kook loves me. and he just scared of what people will think. I just want to hug him and tell him don't think about others, think about us. We are happy in this relationship and we trust each other so why should we listen to others. People will not stay with us nor they are a part of our relationship. Haters are going to hate.

But I knew I can't. I looked at him and sighed. 

After like 1 hour I looked at a Starbuck shop in between the highway. I was pretty hungry and needed the energy to drive the rest of the way. 

"Guys can we go to Starbucks there," I asked to which I get a humm from kook and no reply from the jenlisa couple. I look back to see both of them sleeping on each other's shoulder and their hand intertwined. I smiled and looked at kook who was busy on his phone.

"I guess only we both should go," I said looking at him.

He looks back and smiled and looks back at me while nodding. 

Gosh, these 4 days are going to be damn long...

\