CHAPTER 13

Lisa's pov:

Me and Jennie were sitting down on the rock near the shore.

"Tell me the reason for the breakup," I asked looking at her.

"I don't love you anymore." She said looking at me. I smirked. Do you think I will fall for her lies?

"I said you will have to tell the truth. SO stop fucking lying" I yelled looking at her. She flinched at my voice but looked back at me with confidence.

"I NO MORE LOVE YOU. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME. U MOVED ON RIGHT THEN WHAT'S THE ISSUE..." She yelled looking at me.

"AND SAME DID YOU. YOU TOO MOVED ON RIGHT." I yelled at her.

"Was everything fake, the promises, the endless number of dates, the no. of kisses we shared. Where all of them fake huh. Wait a second wasn't our love fake." I said anger getting into me. Why can't she just say she is scared but no, LIES!!! LIES AND ONLY LIES.

I got up from where I was sitting rushing outside. I can't with this anymore. 

Tae's pov:

I saw Lisa running out when I was walking towards Jennie and Lisa to talk to Jennie about the truth. I saw her running with tears and seeing her like that my heart broke.

"Jen-nie" I walked in to see Jennie on the floor with tears.

"She hates me now. Now she can find someone better for her. We are not made up for each other" She said crying harder.

"Jennie what the hell happened here," I said walking towards her unsure of what to do. You know I am not good at consoling people.

"She hate-s me," She said looking at me.

"Jen-nie, as far as I know, you are someone she loves the most in this world," I said.

"But-" 

"No buts and listen to me. She is my best friend, I know her since we were in high school. And as I know you were her first and last love. She had already gone through a lot. Please Jennie she needs you." I said looking at her.

"Aren't you guys dating and why does she need me?" She said looking at me.

"I thought you guys already know that we are just acting," I said looking at her, who just nods.

"And about why she needs you, she does a lot. Her parents were always busy with work and never loved her. She grew up lonely. She was bullied at the fact that she was a lesbian, but she stayed strong on her sexuality. She had lost hopes that there will be anyone who will love her and that's when she started hurting herself. I would wake up to find her in hospital and the only thing I could do was make her promise me not to do so. I was never a good friend I could never protect her nor help her. And that's when she met you. I saw her smiling after years when she told stories about you. I finally felt happy that my friend got her love of life. 

But I was wrong, I again saw those tears when you left her"

I looked at Jennie who was looking at me shocked.

" There is nothing wrong in loving people of the same gender, Yes I know people will judge you and all but think about yourself. You love her and she loves you that's all you need." I said looking at her who was in deep thought. She stood up looking at me.

"Let's go," She said dragging me somewhere.

"I have a question" she stopped and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows telling her to continue.

" So you guys are really not dating." She asked.

"Seriously!!!" I yelled looking at her. She just giggled.

"One more, What about kook and you?" she asked looking at me.

"Don't care about that. I have already sorted out stuff the only thing left is me confessing to him." I said. She nods and runs to find Lisa. I walk back to cuddle with my baby who was asleep as if nothing happened.

Jennie's pov:

After taking to tae, I realized how much I love her and there is no use in running away. Love is love and there is no use in running away. I was wrong I had to face trouble with her instead of giving up or thinking about others.

I walked to see Lisa sitting there crying her heart out. 

I back hugged her crying on her shoulder. I could feel her flinch but continued crying when she heard my voice.

"I am sorry." I kept mumbling.

"I love you a lot. I just don't have the courage to face society but now I won't run away. I love you let's face the problem together." I said hugging her more tightly.

She turned looking at me "what did you do to my *sniff* Jennie?" she asked looking at me.

"Whae!!" I yelled making her giggle.

"Aigoo!!! my baby finally got her senses back?" she asked looking at me.

"U were the one who was out of sense," I said pouting. She kissed my pouted lips and looked at me with eyes filled with love.

"I love you a lot, more than myself," she said looking at me.

"I love you too," I said looking at her before sharing a passionate kiss.