CHAPTER 7

Tae's pov:

~The next day~

I messaged jungkook that we will join for whatever double date thing they wanted to do. As it was summer they thought the idea of arranging a 4 days trip to a beach near Busan was perfect.

And according to me, I don't care about the location. The only thing I care about is JUNGKOOK.....MY JUNGKOOK...

I was their personal driver and I had to drive them all the way to Busan. I sigh at the fact that I will have to drive for 3 hours. Taking all my packed luggage I walked out of my basement. I threw all my luggage inside the trunk and drove to my first pickup point. 

Lisa's house.

I could see her standing outside carrying some bags. She waved her hand and sat beside me in the passenger seat.

"Do you think this is not irritating..." She asked looking at me.

"Very much...." I said starting the engine.

After a few minutes, an idea popped out. "WAIT for A SECOND...Gurl next we have to go to kookie's house, so it is better you sit behind and act like you are sleeping or something. So that I can sit with him and you can sit with her. " I said looking at Lisa who nods and does what I said to her to do.

We reached kookie's house to see Kookie standing there with his bunny smile. AISH CONTROL TAE.....He walked and looked at Lisa clueless. 

"Why is she sleeping," he asked looking at me.

"She was tired so I told her to sleep back..You can sit here you know" I said pointing at the passenger seat. He looks at Lisa and once again me.

"I better sit back there is a lot of place near her though..." he said opening the back door.

I looked at Lisa who had one eye opened. As soon as she saw kook opening the car door, she fell covering the whole space. The fall was too harsh. I could feel the pain she was now feeling on her left arm. 

Kookie looked at me shocked. I give him an awkward giggle "I guess you should sit in the front. Jennie must be waiting. Palli palli" I said looking at him. To which he nods and sits beside me.