CHAPTER 5

Jungkook's pov:

"They are coming let's hold hands. And act normal. Don't' forget about the double date shit...OK" I said looking at Jennie

"Let's see who doesn't act normal..." She said and smiled at Lisa and tae who were coming in.

Tae's pov:

I and Lisa reached the cafe. When I went in I was met with Jennie and Kook sitting next to each other.....WAIT WHY ARE THEY HOLDING HANDS!!!!

I look at Lisa who gave me the same confused look...Moving the thought away we sat opposite to them. It seemed like they had already ordered for us.

I smile when a large java chip beverage was served in front of me. Yes, it is my favorite and I was sure kook had ordered it for me...I smile and looked at him. He was drinking the same as usual his favorite banana milkshake.

"Can't believe.....Hot chocolate...You still remember my favorite drink right...." Lisa asked looking at Jennie..........

So our stories are going on the same track haha.....

Jennie awkwardly laughed and then she looked at kook holding her grip on Kook's hand strongly and they smiled.

AHHH....NO WHAT THE HELL...I COULD FEEL FLAMES OF ANGER AROUND ME!!...

"We actually wanted to tell something...To you guys..." Kook said looking at Jennie

I could smell something fishy...I decided to just nod and take a sip of my drink

"We are dating...." They said together smiling like fools...

I chocked on my drink...*cough* *cough*

I then looked at Lisa who had shocked eyes. Her eyes literally popped out of her face. I couldn't believe my ears...

"Uhhh...I didn't hear...Can you repeat...." I and Lisa said at the same time...

Yes, I knew kook was bisexual. 

So...AHHHHAHH

"We are dating and you guys are the first ones to know about this....." Kook said smiling again

AHHHH!!!!! NOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!!!!

"Ohh-- Gud!!" I said awkwardly

I took my phone and called Lisa.

"Lisa see your phone is ringing....." I said looking at Lisa...Who nods and picked up the phone staring awkwardly at the caller ID...Cos is me

She didn't speak anything and after 2 minutes she cut her call.

"Hey...It's your mom na??? Come I will drop you. It is already late....." I said smiling awkwardly...

"Hey!! Do you guys want to join on a double date...Maybe we can go to a hill station or something!! Wanna join???" Jungkook asked looking at Jennie who smiled at him...

FUCK!!!!! I FELL LIKE THROWING THE GLASS ON THAT COCONUT'S HEADED GUY

"Umm...I will call you later and inform you ok...BYe" I said dragging a speechless Lisa with me

After we sat in our car.....I could feel tears rolling down my eyes.....

Is this how it feels when your crush dates someone else. Did jungkook feel the same when I said love, Lisa...Wait I am not sure if he loves me also...I just jumped to a conclusion...

He may be only sees me as a friend

A friend who loved him madly......

I saw Lisa who was also in deep thoughts.....