CHAPTER 3

Jk pov:

I and Jennie were sitting outside an ice cream store having  Icecream...I knew tae had a best friend named Lisa but never knew when this friend became 'GIRLFRIEND '.

I felt really bad for Jennie. She said she still loves her then why did she break up with her.....I didn't want to ask her anything because she was really sad and according to my guess she broke up for the same reason as mine..

It's the same reason why I won't date a guy

I really love and will love taehyung till I die.....After all, he is my first crush/true love.....But I will never be his boyfriend...I am scared...Of the society, of my parents who are extremely homophobic and fear of getting rejection......

Even if he proposes to me...I can't accept it.....He has tried proposing to me but I ran before he sat down on his knees......I can't face my family and the world......

Questions like what people will think?? Will we be still treated the same by society?? I can never go against my parents.......

I remember once telling my mom that I may or may not be bisexual to which she told me laughing that if I maybe then I will have to remove the 'jeon' from my name...It really hurts not being myself in front of my parents and the world.

Moving away from my own thoughts I saw Jennie looked at me with red puffy eyes and said "Something is wrong...I am sure Lisa is not dating tae because she is a lesbian......ig they are acting or I guess she is straight for tae......But---"

I stop her while she was about to say something....."If they are acting. Then we should too.....Let's fake date......"

She looks at me in disbelief....

I then continued....."They are maybe acting to get us....we can act like a couple to show that we are straight.....And we don't have the power to go against our parents...."

She looked at me and nods....."Let's act..."