CHAPTER 1

Taehyung and jungkook were best friends from kindergarden. 

They always walked home together from school but for the past 2 weeks, a certain red-haired guy is ignoring the pink hair guy...Jungkook kept on ignoring Taehyung which got tae really pissed......

Jungkook was ignoring tae because he got to know that he has fallen head to toe in love with the one and only KIM TAEHYUNG...His best friend.....But he can't fall for him...Tae is perfect and according to jungkook, tae doesn't deserve someone like him...Jungkook was a nerdy guy whereas tae was a perfect role model for every student in the school....he was cool, handsome, and had like 100000000 girls and boys crushing on him.....

But one thing he didn't know was that not only him but Tae also wanted to spend the rest of his life with his cute adorable bunny friend......

Jungkook to escape from tae was hiding in Jin's cafe with his friend Kim Jennie.....

Jk pov:

"I seriously don't understand why are you hiding from him....U love him just confess....."  Jennie said sipping her coffee

"U don't know girl...I am scared of getting rejected....and you know about me...and my parents, they are homophobic." I said forcing a smile on my lips

After a few minutes, I got a message from tae

Tae: I don't know for what you are ignoring me .....I know you are in Jin cafe...I am coming now and I want to introduce you to my girlfriend so please stay.......

'Girlfriend!!' After reading this I could feel a sharp pain in my chest.....I was planning to pack my stuff and run that when a deep voice which I would love to hear daily in my whole life was heard

"Hey!!!" I saw tae coming towards me with a girl walking behind him

"WTH Jungkook...Why don't you answer my calls ah??? Are you ignoring me???" He asked looking at me and sat next to me

"Um----I---Was---not" Why the hell am I stuttering 

"Whatever...Meet Lisa my girlfriend" Taehyung showed a girl sitting towards his left near Jennie

"Hi, My name is Lisa...Nice meeting you guys" She said staring intently at Jennie and Jennie was beyond shock.....Did they know each other???

"Um...Hi Lisa and tae...I am Jennie Kim, Jungkook's best friend" Jennie spoke looking down, and then she spoke again"Ig I need to go... "

"I need to also go...You guys have fun..."I said walking along with Jennie.....We walked out and Jennie ran to a Park with fat tears rolling down her eyes. She was crying.....Why is she crying???

"Lisa is my ex....and *sniff* I kinda still love her...."

I looked at her in shock...