CHAPTER 11

Tae's pov:

We reached the beach in the afternoon, so we barely had time for enjoying the day. It was almost midnight when we completed building our tents. 

"Ramen time" I heard Lisa yelling.

I walked in to see all of them sitting on the sand with a bowl and chopstick waiting impatiently.

"Don't tell me you guys were waiting for me," I said grabbing the bowl and chopstick from Lisa.

"Ani..We are waiting for the ramen to get cooked" Lisa said. I sigh and sat next to Lisa and Jennie. We had our dinner giggling at Lisa's jokes. As all were tired we walked back to our tent not forgetting to tell each other goodnight.

"Eh.. Tae any progress" Lisa asked looking at me.

"Progress on what?" I asked her.

"Your beautiful love life," she said.

"Correction, complicated love life," I said lying down covering myself with a blanket. 

"Huh..Whatever." She said laying down beside me.

"Nothing," I said looking up. She just nods and said, "We are going in the same lane boi" to which I just giggle. According to me, girls are just more complicated than boys and I can never ever understand them. A girl can only understand another girl. 

Sigh!

It was midnight and I was barely getting sleep. I was scrolling through some social media account when I felt someone walking outside. I first felt like I was maybe hallucinating, but when I heard noises again I was pretty damn sure I was not.

I looked at Lisa who was in a deep slumber.

Sigh! I will have to look at it on my own now.

God knows how many times I sighed today. I walked out of my tent holding my phone which had the flashlight on.

"Hello, anyone there??" I asked as I felt someone behind me.

"Booooo" I heard someone scream to which I flinched. "AHHH!!! Who the fuck is this!!" I screamed turning around to see Kook laughing his ass out.

"JUNGKOOK!! I WILL KILL YOU" I said screaming and following him.

We both were literally running around like a kid. I smiled as I remembered us playing around like this when we were young. I was running partially dreaming when I felt someone in front of me and I tripped over him. 

Jungkook had stopped running and I didn't even recognize and tripped over him. He was below me and I was above him. Our eyes were locked for around 3 minutes.

I cleared my throat and got up and sat on the sand looking at him who was doing the same. He was dusting sand.

"What are you doing. Didn't you sleep?" I asked kook who was looking at me.

"Nah I was not getting sleep. You know," he said. "And what about you?" he asked looking at me.

"Same..." I said lying down on the sand looking at the stars.

"Miss them?" he asked looking at me.

I just nod.

"Tae I am sure your parents will be very proud of you," he said laying down beside me.

I nod and look at him " They will maybe. You know when they passed away I thought there is no use of me staying in this world. But then you were the reason why I was alive. The promise I made when I was 12 years old that I will protect you flashed in my brain. So I stayed strong to protect my bunny." I said to which he giggled.

How can I say I am alive to wake up beside him every day, make him smile every day because of me, cherish him with lots of love daily and stay beside him forever. 

The last thing I remembered was me dozing off on the sand hugging Kookie. Finally a proper sleep with someone I love more than my life.