CHAPTER 14

Lisa's pov:

Me and Jennie walked hand in hand seeing tae who was talking on the phone.

"Hey," I said tapping him.

"Bitch you scared me," he said looking at us.

"So mission Jenlisa completed," he said looking at our hands smirking.

"Yes, so let's talk about taekook." I said sitting on the sand floor.

Jennie looked at me clueless. I then explained to her Jenlisa means me and her and taekook means tae and kook.

"I support you guys," Jennie said looking at tae, who just nods.

"So?? Any plans" I asked looking at him.

Smirk is all that I get for an answer. He got up and walked to his tent leaving me and Jennie looking at each other clueless. Such a Bitch!!!

Tae's pov:

I am going to propose my kook today. Yes, I am and he can't run away.

After a few minutes of decorating the place with the Jenlisa couple, we were ready to bring Jungkook out. Thinking if Jungkook I totally forgot when he was asleep I locked him inside our tent.

I looked back at the date dinner decoration and was satisfied finally with it.

"All the best boi" I heard Jennie.

"Is this going to work?" Lisa asked. I just nod.

After a long time, I saw kook walking out. He looked at the decoration and then me shocked. I drag him with me and made him sit with me.

"Tae what's all this," he asked looking around.

"Something I wanted to do for years," I said looking at him. I could feel him tensing up and getting up to run.

I hold his hand tightly and tie him with the chair.

"What the fuck is wrong with you taeeeee....."

"I am sorry kook I have to," I said tying the rope around his body. Sorry baby Koo

"Now listen to me.." I said kneeling down holding his left hand.

"Koo...how can I tell you how much I love you, baby. From the first time, I met you in kindergarten when you walked to me showing your bunny smile.

I felt the reason to live. Your smile always made me feel butterflies. And every time I come to propose to you, you run away as if you say some ghost. I had cried a lot of nights thinking that you hate me, but I knew you better than you. I knew you loved me but didn't know the reason and that's when I came with the idea of dating Lisa but it backfired. 

Koo, I slowly understood the reason for you rejecting me and that's when I decided to act along till you understand love is between 2 people and not between a couple and society. 

But, you never recognized it. But Koo I do really love you and I can't stay without you. "

I saw kook who was crying mess. I looked at the side to see Lisa and Jennie smiling at us and he looked at them too.

"I am not like Lisa to tell you that love me or I will suicide," I said looking at Lisa who was showing me that she will kill me while Jennie and jungkook giggled.

"Koo, Love is not a word to say. Love is not a game to play. Love doesn't start in April and ends in May. Love is yesterday, tomorrow, and forever. Will you be mine to the eternal.

As long as the stars twinkle in the sky, As long as angels are there up high, Till the ocean run dry and till the day I die. I will love you.

You are the only one who understands me even more than myself. You are the only one with whom I can share everything, even my personal secrets. I want you to be with me always. I love you and will you marry me."

Jungkook's pov:

He was giving the sweetest speech but when he mentioned marriage my eyes widened. I saw Jennie and Lisa were also shocked.

He was still on his knees. I remembered my parents. I love them and I can do anything for them but---

I shake my head as a 'no'. He sigh.

"I knew koo, look there," he said showing somewhere. I look there with teary eyes only to see...