CHAPTER 12

Lisa's pov:

I walked out of the tent to see Jennie fangirling at something. I looked at her and then at what she was seeing and giggling.

When I saw tae and Kook hugging each other typically cuddling I couldn't resist myself on coo at the sight.

I walked there smiling at them totally forgetting the presence of my baby girl.

"HOW CUTE----" I yelled but was quickly grabbed by someone.

"Shhh...don't wake them up," Jennie said looking at me. Our eyes met and we were so close that we kept staring at each other. She pulled away blushing slightly leaving me to whine. I miss those touches. I pout unintentionally and could hear her giggle and mumble 'cute.' 

"Whae?" I saw her.

"Huh!! I mean they are cute." She said nervously. I know baby you said cute to me...hehe

"Ohh," I said pouting again.

"Fuck, I am out," she said dragging herself towards her tent.

I let out a soft giggle seeing her all flushed.

Jennie pov:

Yah!! Jennie control your tids. She is no ore your girlfriend. I said calming myself. After a few minutes, I walked to see my cute bestie still asleep with his crush and my crush...WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING.

"Yah!!! Lisa what the hell are you doing." I asked looking at Lisa who was now in the middle of the beach.

"Listen Jennie. I want you to tell me the reason why you broke up with me. If you are not telling then I will go along with the waves and sacrifices my life to sharks who are hungry. " Lisa yelled making me flinch. I could hear giggles but ignored them.

"YAh!! LISA COME HERE. ARE YOU MAD OR SOMETHING?" I yelled.

"YES BABY MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU" She yelled back.

wth is wrong with her. I knew I was in love with a crazy bitch, but never thought so much crazy. I could again hear a giggle sound. I turned back to see no one except tae and Kook cuddling.

"OK...NOW COME HEAR." I yelled.

"PROMISE NOT TO LIE!!!" she yelled again.

"Yes..." I said. I could see her walking back to me. Seeing her like that made my heart skip a beat. I had seen her numerous nights crying for me, Yes I stalked her after the breakup. I stood outside her house wearing a large hoodie and mask. But never thought my break-up will let her do these things.

Tae's pov:

I winked as soon as I saw Lisa and Jennie walking towards a shore. Ya, I woke up long back when Jennie was inside the tent.

~Flashback~

I woke due to the bright sunlight and weight in my hand. I looked at Kookie sleeping peacefully in my hand. I smile at him and looked up to see a devil smirking at me.

"WTF hoe you scared me," I said looking at Lisa who was giggling at me.

"Any progress," She asked

"Nah," I said cuddling again with kook. 

"I have a plan," I said looking at her. "It is for your love story," I said looking at her and telling her the whole plan.

I know Jennie you were the one who I saw when I use to come to Lisa's house to calm her. I know you still love her a lot.  And I pretty sure I need to tell you about her insecurities, her past, her hate for herself, her bad habits, and finally how much you mean to her and changed her life.

I no more care about my love story, because I know Kook you will be in my hands soon. Because in 3 days you will be mine.

I will do whatever I can to bring back happiness to both their lives.

\