Chapter 20: First Timer? (Viewer Discretion Advised)

I AM TRYING THIS OUT, I feel like every fanfic has a smut scene or most of them, this one is no different aha, ok this is legit one of my first ones so its gonna be bad trigger warning, probably just skip please or not aha. Ok mustang fanatics here is your smut or lemon or whatever im confused by all these terms.

Mustang and I headed back to the car, driving through the streets at night felt so amazing. The way that the city lights just shined down on everything.

Mustang walked me up to my place, but I didn't want him leaving me like always. I was feeling on top of the world today, I wanted to do it with him, the devil's deed, or whatever people called it.

"Come on, stay over, I don't want to be lonely." I said,I tugged on Mustang's arm and pulled him inside my apartment.

Mustang chuckled and sat beside me on the couch. 

I rested my head on his shoulder, it was my comfort place. 

"I love you." I said, I grabbed his hand and interlaced my fingers with his.

"I love you too." Mustang said, he kissed my forehead, causing me to shiver at the sudden contact.

I looked up at the man, my heart was racing. His eyes were full of lust, but then again, so were mine. 

I kissed Mustang, but it was followed up by much more passionate pecks, and soon enough we were both making out on the couch. I moaned as the man's lips caressed my neck, then my shoulder, and soon enough he was pulling off my shirt. I froze, my heart was going the speed of light at this point.

"I'm, I'm sorry. We don't have to." Mustang said, I sat up and patted his head.

"I want to do this, so don't worry. It's just, my first time." I said, I was overjoyed for some reason but also embarrassed.

"I'll just have to show you how its done then." Mustang teased.

I pulled Mustang to my room and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his neck, and he moaned slightly.

My top was already off, and I was already sliding off my pants. I sat on the edge of the bed, and watched as Mustang stood there.

I had read about things like this in books, so I had the basic gist of it, but actually doing it is different, I didn't want to mess up.

I got on my knees, and took a deep breath. I then took coconut oil, and began massaging Mustang's dick. I prepared myself and slowly began to suck. I swirled my tongue around the tip, then slowly began going up and down. 

"Stop teasing." Mustang said, though he was joking too. I blushed and focused.

I gently slid my teeth down the exterior, Mustang moaned my name and shivered a bit. I deep throated him a few more times and finally we were finished.

Mustang pinned me down to the bed, and pulled down my panties. He spread my legs wide and I just sat there. Mustang stooped low and began licking the entrance. I held my mouth shut, trying hard not to laugh. The sensation I was feeling was amazing.

Mustang sucked his fingers and slowly fingered me, widening the entrance, and preparing me for the big part.

"Are you sure about this, Luna." Mustang asked one last time. He slipped on a condom and came close to me. 

"I sucked your dick and you just licked my pussy, I think we're fine." I said, Mustang smiled and slipped it in.

This strange feeling hit me, and it felt so different, so new. I was a moaning mess.

Mustang picked up the pace, going faster and faster, the feelings intensified, causing me to moan even more. He buckled his hips and was going up and down, I could feel him inside me, and my inner walls were tightening. Mustang wriggled around a bit, and loosened me up.

"You feel it?" Mustang said, I nodded. He went faster and soon enough we had both climaxed.

I let out a sigh of relief and remained on the bed, the wave of feelings was still strong. 

Mustang laid beside me, and pulled himself close. I buried my face in his chest, and felt his warmth.

"Roy."  I said, though I wasn't sure where I was going with this.

"Mhm." He said, his deep voice echoing through my ears.

"Do you really love me, yknow for who I am." I muttered, Mustang sighed.

"Of course, and I don't want you thinking otherwise. Your mine, remember that." Mustang said, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"I love you Luna, and don't ever forget it." The man said, I felt my face getting warmer.

Soon enough you had both fallen asleep.

Ahhh, ok we did it, but still... Ok thanks for reading and I'm trying to figure out if I should do another chapter, I think I will so stay tuned =)