Chapter 19: Mustang

I headed home once again, Mustang would be here in a few hours. I wanted to look my best today, I had a few tricks up my sleeve. 

I opened the door to my apartment and slipped inside, then I headed to the bedroom. I opened one of my drawers and grabbed a small velvet pouch that was inside. I smiled and peaked inside, the object inside was still there.

I placed the bag in my purse and soon began getting ready. I chose the dress that I had worn on my first date with the Colonel, and I quickly showered before putting it on. 

I dried off and looked in the mirror, I stared at my naked self, slightly dissappointed with what I saw. There wasn't anything special, just a thin, normalish looking body. I sighed and slipped into the dress. 

I turned the curler on and got out my makeup. I had lost track of time, Mustang would be here any second now. Crap.

I rushed to finish my hair, and I put on the final touches of my makeup. I grabbed my purse and long peacoat, and waited for Mustang.

"Knock, Knock" Mustang teased as he knocked his knuckles against the door.

I jumped up when I heard his voice. I stood up and nervously approached the door, I glanced through the peephole and saw him there. His face was handsome as ever.

"Hello Mustang." I said as I opened the door. My heart was pumping and my hands were getting all shaky.

"Hello Luna." Mustang said, I stood up a bit and looked the man in the eyes. He wasn't so scary, and he wasn't even that much taller than me, I guess his presence was just so intense.

"Come on." I said, I took Mustang's hand and I dragged him to his car.

I hopped into the front seat and patiently waited for the Colonel to get in the drivers side.

"Nope, your driving this time." Mustang teased.

"I, I don't know how to." I said, I looked up at the man who was standing in front of my window.

"I trust you, come on, think of it as a driving lesson." Mustang said, I sighed and got out of the passenger seat.

"Ok then, it can't be that hard, right?" I asked, Mustang just stared at me with those big eyes of his, he didn't answer the question, I desperately needed an answer.

I sat down and placed my hands on the wheel, I took a deep breath and gently pressed on the gas. The car sluggishly moved forward, and soon enough we were on the road. 

"Crap, crap, no no no no no." I said as I slowly turned the corner, I was breaking almost every few feet, and Mustang just laughed at me, god he must be eating this all up.

"I can't do it." I said, I pulled over and rested my head on the steering wheel, the car let out a loud honk which scared me badly.

Mustang continued to laugh, then he placed a hand on my cheek and brought my eyes  close to his.

"Come on Captain, you can't give up so easily." Mustang said, he was closer than ever now, and his breathing was gracing the side of my neck.

"Fine." I said, I looked into his eyes, why was he being so seductive right now?

I sped off causing the Colonel to fall back slightly, he was gripping on to the handle bar, his face was now concerned.

"I got this." I said, my grip tightened and I was in complete focus. 

I was blasting through the dimly lit streets, I didn't have a care in the world, it was just me and Mustang, against the whole world.

"Here." I said, I sped off and attempted to park in front of a restaurant, I was slightly pissed, and Mustang was catching on to that, his eyes were full of lust already.