Chapter 23: Sayonara

[A/N] Ladies Gentlemen, actually- Everyone: This is the final chapter...

I am sorry that it has been sort of slow update, I mean not really cuz some people take months or years, but to me it was slow

Anywho I am trying to make this the best chapter everrr, because ending books is literally the hardest part

I might do a thank you chapter and maybe some one shots because ion wanna give up on this mustang fanfic...

Enough of my bickering, enjoy:

My heart sped up a bit as I rushed towards everyone, leaving the others in the dust.

"Edward!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Him and Alfonse spun around and rushed towards me, their arms out, wait, Ed really grew a lot.

"Luna!" The boys shouted, I ran up and both gave them the biggest hugs.

"I see you brought the Colonel along with you." Ed said, folding his arms and rolling his eyes, his smile giving away his true intentions.

"Yeah, still the same as ever, cold as ever too." I teased, turning around and watching as the man nervously trotted with the others to the house.

"Come, there's some people we want you to meet." Alfonse said, he had matured so much, but he was still kind of childish. It felt so different, seeing him as a human, no more echoing in his voice, or clanking of the metal armor. 

The brothers walked me over to Winry's house, I hadn't really been able to speak with her, we were both at different places at different times.

"Everyone, Luna's back!" Ed shouted, everyone spun around, smiles n all.

There was Armstrong, and his crazy sister was here to? Marco as well? Wait is that Scar?

"How the hell did you manage to bring scar along," I said, turning my head in confusion.

"We said that we'd atone for our sins if he'd come." 

"Doesn't that mean death though?" I said in confusion, like how he tried to kill all the alchemists in the nearby area.

"Yeah, but we're good now." Ed said, he had that look in his eyes, whenever he was super duper happy.

"Well, how have things been, it's been way too long." Ed said once more, focusing his attention back at you.

"Well, it's been a little slow. Mustang won't stop yapping about his path to becoming Fuhrer. Ever since he got his eyesight back that day, he's been a little different." I said, it was definitely an eye opener for the man.

"Did Marco treat you to." Alfonse asked, his hands were in his pockets, and he had a much more serious expression.

"I was offered to be turned back to normal, but I refused." I muttered, Ed smiled and nodded.

"So did we, but the price was hefty. I can't use alchemy anymore." 

...

"What!" I said, spinning around on my heel and staring the boy in the eyes.

"Yeah, and I still got a metal leg too." He said, rolling up his pant leg.

"Heh, I guess Winry's still got her number one client."

"Y-yeah."

"Also Ed, why are we hiding in here. Everyone else is outside." I said, putting my hands on my hips.