part 14

I woke up to the smell of something sweet like pancakes. I opened my eyes to the sun in my face, looking to the side I see Toph is not there. I slowly got out of Toph's bed walking to her door and leaving her room. I slowly walked out of the Hallway, seeing Toph sitting there with her parents. Toph's mother looked at me "you! Who do you think you are coming to my house and thinking bullying my daughter is ok!?" She walks to me with a terminating look.
   "Mom quit it! she did nothing!" Toph yelled. I looked at Toph then at her parents, her dad was still next to Toph looking angry at me, and her mother is in front of me angry as well. "What is going on? What did I do? I was asleep!" I say looking at everyone with confusion. "Some unknown number text my daughter! Telling her death threats and to stay away from her!" Her mother explains to me pointing to Toph. I look at Toph with worry, then back at her mom "so you think I did that?" I ask Toph's mother "yes, I do".
   " Mom!" toph stands up "it was Azula! Believe it or not, she wants to date Y/N and Y/N said no and Azula went berserk" Toph said standing in the middle of me and her mother. "Azula is a sweet girl, it's obvious Y/N did do something to disrespect her!" Toph and her mother faces got closer with every word. Their faces full of anger, "Y/N is never allowed back here in my house ever again! You hear me, young lady!" Hearing that made me feel betrayed, I put my head down. "Then count me too!" Toph said grabbing my hand and walking to her room. I shoot my head up at Toph with wide eyes.
   Hearing Toph's parents Behind Me gasp. "You can't do that Toph," I say to her, she pulls me into her room closing and locking the door. "I already did" Toph smirks. I look at her confused. Toph pulled out her Phone, pressing down the home button " send message code green to group chat" Toph says then putting her Phone away.
   "Code green? What does that mean?" I say looking at Toph. "Don't worry about it, sugar queen. But can you do me a favor and hold the door" I nodded my head and put pressure on the door as I hear her mother start to bang on the door. Toph grabbed a black bag from her closet and hit the wall next to her bed. That's where a door opened "let's go!" Toph said to me than running out the door.
   I let go of the door and ran to the one next to Toph's bed. Once I was in it Toph grabbed my hand and we started running down the wall. I and Toph didn't stop running until we stop somewhere in a Forest, me and Toph breathing hard. "Where... Here " Toph said. I heard something move, I quickly grabbed onto Toph when Aang walked out with a bag like Toph's.
   So did Katara, Sokka, Suki, and Zuko.