part 1

(The picture above is your guy's room)

   I woke up to the sound of loud beeping. Opening my eyes and turning on the light above me. I move over to the side of my bed putting my feet to the ground. Picking up my phone from my desk turning off my alarm. I get up stretching, rubbing my eye, and yawning.
   Before leaving my room I walk back to my bed, petting my black cat named void. I walk into my bathroom

 I walk into my bathroom

(Here you go)

And open the drawer to take out my headband and my brush. I put on my headband then brushed my teeth, wash my face. Took off my headband and brushed my hair. I put all my stuff back into the drawer. I go back to my room and into my closet.
   Taking out a long sleeve black and white striped shirt, with black overalls.

( you can wear this, no complaints)      After putting out your clothes, you put on your shoes

   After putting out your clothes, you put on your shoes. Walked over to your desk and grabbed your phone and backpack. While you are putting on your backpack you are checking the time. 7:40 Am, I walk downstairs into my kitchen meeting void sitting on the counter. I pet void as he purrs closing his eyes, from enjoying the love that I am giving to him.

   I open the fridge to leftover pizza, I take two slices of pizza and put it into the microwave for 4 minutes

   I open the fridge to leftover pizza, I take two slices of pizza and put it into the microwave for 4 minutes. As I wait I slide through Instagram. When the beep went off, I took out the pizza and started eating it. Sitting at the table while watching scary videos. I noticed it's 8:10 Am, I quickly throw away my plate and walked out the front door.
   Only walking down the street I stand at the public bus stop. The bus comes at 8:20 Am but it came at 8:25 Am. I put my dollar, into the big box of money. And I go sit next to the window. I take out my earphones from my backpack and put them on to play music.

(Ok, we are done with this part of the story. I hope you like it so far... On that note bye )