part 17

I wake up to see Toph, not in bed. But someone in the shower, slowly getting up and out of bed. I walk to the cracked open room I look inside to see Toph taking off her top but I can only see her back. I giggle while slowly turning around to walk out of the room. While walking out of the room I made sure to be quiet. I didn't want to wake the others, I walked into the kitchen taking out some eggs, toast, bacon, and sausages.
While I was cooking I heard a noise behind me, I turned around to see Toph with her hair down a little bit wet but wavy. "Damn, I was gonna scare you," she says walking to me. "I'm glad the floor got my back. Also if you did you wouldn't get your breakfast" I say making a plat for her. "Glad I didn't then," Toph says wrapping her arms around my waist then laying her head on my shoulder. I put a lid over the pan and put napkins over the sausages and bacon, then leaving a little note saying 'there should be enough for everyone' -Y/N.
I picked up mine and Toph's plate "let's go to the living room," I say Toph nods I start walking to the living room while Toph lightly holds on to my shirt. I put our plates on the small table in front of the couch, Toph sits while I turn on the News. I picked up my plate about to eat when Toph grabbed my plate stabbing a piece of egg and pointing it at me. "Toph you're blind," I say looking at her "I know that. But your not. So eat." She says pushing more to me, I sigh and I ate the egg, Toph turn a little bit red so do I started to giggle while the fork is in my mouth, "you're so red"
" shut up. Bet you are to"
"Not as much as you" I picked up her plate and we started to feed each other.
"You guys are weird" me and Toph got startled by the sudden Voice. I look to see Sokka standing in the doorway with a plate of food. "Oh shut up says the one who got knocked out," I say pointing at him while smirking Toph laughed "hey I didn't expect you to do it," he says then sits down. I and Toph continued to sit in the living room I watched the News while Toph slept on me and the rest of the gang woke up and joined us in the living room. "Did we do the phone thing?" Suki says out loud " oh shoot I forgot! Everyone give me your phones" Zuko says standing up why I asked?
"Because Azula can track us down with it. Hopefully, she hasn't done it yet" Katara says to me my eyes widen. Everyone gave Zuko our Phones and I gave him Toph's phone since she is asleep. Zuko grabbed a metal trash can and put all our phones in it and blast fire in it to destroy the phones. "Why so extreme?!"

"Because the phones are not part of this private property. It might be on the property but it still doesn't protect it like the rest of the Wi-Fi in here. So it's best to destroy it" Zuko explains to me. I just nod and sit back down.
"We have to do this for everyone's safety Azula will definitely kill us all. Her Target is you, from what we know she will do anything to get what she wants. And she wants you" Aang says trying to reason with me. "I understand. But why me?"

" We don't know. But you are our friend and we protect each other" Sokka says. I smile at them all. The tenses air loses up after out conversion.

( hey guys. Hope you like the new chapter! I will try to make a special for Valentine's Day!! Anyways have a good day/night.)