part 2

(The picture above is what Toph is wearing)

When the bus was close to my stop, I pulled the wire from above me to alert the bus driver. While waiting for the bus to come to a stop I put my earphones away in my backpack. The bus came to a stop and the doors opened. I walked out with some other people. My school wasn't that far... It is only a street down.
I am new to my school, I had to move for a very messed up reason. But let's put that behind me and start new in this school. I am in 9th grade... Sadly this is not a new year but this is in the middle of the year. So this will be hard to make friends. I pull out my schedule from my pocket and unfolded it, I have 6 periods.
The first period is ENG 9, the second is ART 9, the third is HEALTH EDUC, my fourth is PE, my fifth is EARTH SCI and my last is MATH 9. Seems essay right? But here is the hard thing... Looking for the classes while I look at this big ass building. I sighed and looked at the time 8:50 Am. Well, shit ima be late.
I walk into the front office and stand in line. When I got to the front desk I was freaking out on the inside. "Hi my name is Y/N L/N and I am new here," I say with an awkward smile looking at the lady sitting at the desk. "Oh! Hi dear. My name is Ms. Dana" she says with a smile.
"May I see your schedule hun" she holds out her hand "oh, yeah" I say give my schedule to her. I stand there feeling awkward. " well that's good you have your classes now we need is someone to show you around," she says smiling again giving me my schedule. I smile back at her. "I can do it, Ms. Dana" I and Ms. Dana look in the direction of The Voice.
"Now Ms. Beifong I appreciate the offer but you need to be getting to class," Ms. Dana says to the girl named Beifong... She is really pretty. " Ms. Dana having every new girl be shown around the school by a boy isn't gonna make them fall in love. And the boys don't even like showing people around" Beifong says with a smug look on her face while leaning against the counter. "All right then," Ms. Dana says with an annoyed face.
"Y/N this is Toph, she will be showing you around," she says pointing to Toph. I smile at Ms. Dana and wave goodbye. I followed Toph out the office side door, "so... What's your first period" Toph says "English 9" I say in response "ahh I know where that is... Wait what teacher?" She says in confusion. "Umm Ms. Davis" I say looking at my schedule, "got it" I looked done and notice that Toph's feet were out at the bottom of her shoe.
"Umm Toph why are your feet out," I say looking at her "I am blind sugar queen, and I can see with my feet by feeling vibration". " oh sorry," I blush from embarrassment "Nah it's fine I get it all the time" she winks at me. Toph showed me around and we also talked a lot. "Here is your class Y/N" she smiles at me "thank you Toph" I smile back. "It's no problem cutie, feel you around" she walks off, couldn't help but blush at her calling me cutie also laugh a little at her pun.