part 4

( this is what Toph well wear in PE)

I dry my hands, then walked out of the bathroom. I walked through two halls to get to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was huge... I walked over to the lunch line. I grabbed a plate and started getting food. When I was done I kinda stand there. Why? Because I had nowhere to sit.
   "Y/N!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I looked in the direction of The Voice, it was that girl with the hair loops. She was sitting next to Toph and waving at me to sit with them. I walked over to their table "Heyy Sugar Queen" Toph said smiling at me while patting a spot next to her to sit. I sit next to her "hey Toph" I say with a smile.
   " Hello! My name is Aang. You must be Toph's new friend" said the boy with a hoodie on, that had a blue Arrow on top. "Yes, I am, and nice to meet you Aang," I said smiling. "Well I am Katara and this is Zuko, Suki, Sokka, obviously Aang, and Toph"  everyone smiled or waved at me when their name was called. Wait a minute! " you told your friends about me? How sweet" I said looking at Toph. Her face went a little red "I- well of course I did your new here after all" her voice cracked a little while her face stayed a little red.
   Toph lowered her head and continue to eat. "Yeah, she thinks you are cut-,". Suki elbowed Sokka on the side in response Sokka yelling 'ow' then rubbing his arm while Suki smiled at me. I giggled and continue to eat. "So what class you have next" Toph said looking at me...

"Oh I have PE"

"Oh cool, same! Did you bring PE clothes?"

"Oh shoot I didn't"

"It's ok you can borrow some of mine"

"Really? Thanks, Toph" I smiled at her.

   I and the others talked and laughed all lunch. We throw away our food and everyone split up, we walked out with Toph... When we got the gym we when to the side to the girl's locker room. Toph gave me her spare clothes, they getting have a place to change so the girls just changed in the same room. I and Toph changed when I was done

"You ready?" I asked Toph

With a completely red face "uh yes I am"

( no one better say "ShE bLiNd". Toph doesn't need eyesight to know that a woman is 1% away from being fully naked next to her that she likes.)

The girl's PE teacher was not here today so I cannot get my locker. I didn't bring anything for my locker today, so that is fine. I and Toph walked out together.

" how you like the school so far?" Toph said looking at me

"It's good, nothing to fun happen today"

"Oh so I am not fun"

"I- know that's not what I meant! You are fun!"

Toph bust out laughing "hold on I am just playing with you"

I smile a little " at least I am not a perv" I smirk

"Hey, I have no eyesight! I don't know what you are talking about!" She says with her face red

I giggle "mhm sure"

The boy's PE teacher and our sub came out of the gym.

"Ok, class we will be playing dodge ball today!" Said the boy's PE teacher.

"Hell yeah!" Me and Toph said.