Valentine's special

HERE IS YOUR VALENTINE'S SPECIAL!!!

I was sitting in the living room watching Netflix with Toph. I and Toph were cuddling together on the sofa with candy and popcorn. "Hey I am gonna be back," Toph said getting up from the sofa I said ok and Toph walked out of the room. This be a good time to give her my gift! I got up and ran to my room and got the bag with Toph's gift inside. I ran back to the living room and put the gift next to me on the floor.
I got sat on the sofa and got comfy again, and waited for Toph as I eat candy. Toph walks back into the living room with a small black box in hand. Toph sat down next to me with the little box "I know you got my gift, I felt you running" She smiles. "Ugh, you got me," I say in defeat and picked her gift up off the floor and placed it in front of her. "Open mine," Toph says giving me the little black box "nope! You have to open mine first" I say teasingly.
Toph says fine then grabs the gift and pulls out a t-shirt. Toph takes a second and rubs her fingers on the words "Y/N's girlfriend" Toph looks at me "surprise shawty!" I say with my arms up in the arm. Toph laughs " I am never taking this off," She says while putting it on. "Now for mine" she puts
The little black box in my hands. I looked at her then back at the box.
   I opened the little box to see a necklace, I pull it out of the box to see what it says "it has two parts" Toph says holding up the other part, I hold the part I had next to the one she holds. It stuck to getter and made a heart. "Aww, Toph I love it" Toph turns her head to the side. " katara help me get it"

"Here let me put it on you" Toph turns around and I put her part on her. Then I put my part on. "It's really pretty toph," I say then kiss her.
   After giving our gifts we went back to cuddling.

   Hey guys, I just want to say thank you for all the support. And I am pretty sure this will become a 2 book series. Anyways if I do end up ending this book, I want to make another book that is not related to this book. Then make the second book that is related to this book. My idea for the other book was probably a south park one but I don't fully know yet.