part 16

While I and Toph were flirting with each other. "Hey, the others are here!" We hear Aang yell. I and Toph walk out of her room to greet the others. "Here your stuff...we had to go buy some clothes for you," Zuko said while giving me a bag of full clothes. "Thank you. you did have to" I say grabbing the bag.
   "We insist," Suki says passing me, I smile. "Uuh... I should tell you the girls got you something but I don't fully know what it is. All they said it was for Toph" Zuko said awkwardly. "Oh thank you... I guess I'll find out later" I smile at Zuko before walking back to my room with Toph. I and Toph got comfy and talked for a while, then we heard a knock.
   I got up and opened the door to see Katara and Suki "hey girls... Is there something you need?"

"Yes, can we steal Toph for a bit?" Katara says pointing to her. I look at Toph then back at the girls "uuh sure".  Suki and Katara grabbed Toph " Y/N don't do this! There are gonna torture me!" I giggled while watching the girls drag Toph out of the room. While they had Toph I decided to take a shower, when I was done I walked out to the main room with a towel on. I look through the bag of old and new clothes that's when I picked out a gray nightgown that has purple flowers in the front.
   I put my bag away and got dressed. And left the room to see what the others were doing. I hear laughter coming from the living room and went to see who was there. Walking into the living room to seeing the boys laughing. "Hey, do you guys know where the girls are at?" Everyone turns around to me "yeah they are in suki's room" Aang says I noticed that Sokka and Zuko were a little red in the face.
   But it could be a little hot in here, I smile then walked to Suki's room. I knocked "girls can I have my girlfriend back? " I say while opening the door, walking in I see the girls in front of someone but Toph nowhere to be seen. I stand right in front of them to see the girl both pick up the person from their arms and made them stand up in front of me. " Tada!" I notice the person looked very Familiar, then I noticed it was Toph "omg! Toph? That's you? You look so different!" I say putting my hands on my face. "Yeah, it's me I feel naked," she says with a red face turning her head to the side. (Toph looks like the picture at the Toph)
   After Admiring Toph in a dress, Toph got dress into her normal clothes. And we went to bed "Toph"

"Yes?"

"Will I never see you in a dress again?"

"No!" I ended up laughing.