part 6

Today is Friday! I got up and did my daily thing. I came back into my room and open my closet. I stood there looking at the little room full of clothes, while void rub against my leg. That's when I pulled out a long sleeve green shirt with blue ripped jeans.

(Here you go)

(Here you go)

   I put on my outfit and put a butterfly clip in my hair. I walked done stairs with void following me from behind. I cooked two grill cheese sandwiches and ate them. While I was eating I got a text message from someone. It was from Toph. "Hey, you still alive?" I smiled and giggled a little. I replied, "move alive then your eyes".
   It was time to leave so I put my plate in the sink and grabbed my backpack. Just like yesterday, I got on the bus, sat, listen to music, and pulled the wire to get off. I walked to the school from the bus stop. I went to the office to get my locker number and combination. 14 was my locker number... I have been at my locker for 2 minutes trying to open the lock.
   "hey Y/N " I hear Toph from behind me "hey Toph," I say not looking back.

"I hear you need help?"

"Please," I say tired and annoyed

I move to the side of my locker and Toph walks in front of me and just punches it.

"What?! That's all it takes! I have been sitting here for 2 minutes!" I looked shocked

"Haha yeah Ms. Dana likes giving all the new girls the lockers that need to be punched or kicked open"

"What? Why?"

"Cuz she thinks some strong handsome boy will open it for them and they will fall in love and live happily ever after," said Toph in a sarcastic mocking voice

I giggle "maybe it's working," I say smirking

I hear a small whisper from behind me 'what?' While I was putting my stuff in the locker and closing it. I look back at Toph who had a small tint of blush on her face. Toph clears her throat "hey Y/N what you think about cookies?" I look at Toph "they are delicious. Why?" Toph fulls out a small bag of cookies from her backpack.
   "I got my mom to bake these cookies for you," she says with her blush growing a little. She holds the bag out to me... I took the bag "aww Toph you are so sweet" I say with a smile. "Yeah I guess" she rubs the back of her neck.  The bell ring for our first period "I feel you around" Toph says while walking away. I giggle "feel you around too," I say while jogging to my class.

(Hey guys sorry for not posting for 2 days but don't worry your lovely chapter is here.)